MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Is there any difference between the international and EU products? Also what country are the international products being shipped from. Thanks for clarifying.

here is a cut-n-paste copy of reply Basicstero gave on another board in responce to a very similar question:

"Regarding the difference, Items are absolutely the same (all come from same production facility -- Pharmacom Labs). Promotions like the 300/200 will be running only in our international warehouse.

EU has its own discounts such as 5% for Bitcoin or discounts for customer loyalty, etc; but, do not expect any huge promotions there.

Our advice is as follows:
If you live in area with tough customs, you can try ordering from the EU section and it should help avoid seizure and risks. Keep in mind, most seizures in the USA occur close to Chicago or LA. Parcels going through NY or SF have a very good delivery success rate; therefore, you can order from our international warehouse to those locations with minimum risk.
If you want to participate in our promo and you are in a region with tough customs, we have super discreet shipping for oils now (these are sachets). They usually pass tough customs. It’s only a question of usage convenience.

If any seizure risks are not acceptable for you (let me remind you, we reship from international warehouse if seizures occur), we advise ordering from the US domestic, or of course, the EU domestic (for EU customers). US customers can order from the EU warehouse as well. We have not yet gathered any statistical info regarding how successful the delivery is from the EU warehouse to the USA because it is only just now opening for the first few days; but, in theory it should work perfect with minimum seizure risks."

Bro, does your wife's doctor prescribe her Test Cyp? My wife's doctor gives compounded cream (at a very low dose), and will not give injection. What dosage does your wife take? I am thinking of just having her start Test Cyp at a low dose, because those creams are freaking expensive.

Yes but it was like a joke dose of like 10 mg a week.

Yes but it was like a joke dose of like 10 mg a week.

that is a good dose -- should put her at the top of the female natural range. two tick marks on a 1/3cc slin pin twice a week is enough for TRT for females (I only recommend for women over 40).
A lot of evidence out there that is is very good for overall health and anti-aging. Just get blood every 3 months and keep things at the high end of the natural range for a young woman.

that is a good dose -- should put her at the top of the female natural range. two tick marks on a 1/3cc slin pin twice a week is enough for TRT for females (I only recommend for women over 40).
A lot of evidence out there that is is very good for overall health and anti-aging. Just get blood every 3 months and keep things at the high end of the natural range for a young woman.
Ya she is 35. But the cream is too expensive and the doctor was the one that wanted to put her on it.

Whats a good starting dosage for women?

I started with one tick mark (2.5mg of test cyp) twice a week for some post-menopause female anti-aging clients. Then in 6 weeks get bloods to check levels and adjust from there.
The key is staying in the normal range for a healthy young woman.
Pairs nicely with 2 to 3 iu GH split upon waking and pre-bed.

This is for health and anti-aging obviously; NOT, for getting jacked and big muscle gains etc.

also, just be sure to watch for side effects like vocal changes etc
Some side effects some women like, but I do not know any that like the voice changing.

I started with one tick mark (2.5mg of test cyp) twice a week for some post-menopause female anti-aging clients. Then in 6 weeks get bloods to check levels and adjust from there.
The key is staying in the normal range for a healthy young woman.
Pairs nicely with 2 to 3 iu GH split upon waking and pre-bed.

This is for health and anti-aging obviously; NOT, for getting jacked and big muscle gains etc.
Thanks buddy.

We had her bloods done and any and all birth control pills will kill a woman’s Testosterone to completely -0-.. her level was zero in her bloods and the next month at 10mg weekly she was within natural levels. Obviously she’s still planning on continuing the birth control but apparently it takes up to a year or more for test levels to start returning for woman after taking the pill.. some new info our TRT dr gave us last year. You are correct though it put her within the higher natural levels.

Do I need a new account for EU store?
My login doesn't work in EU store :(

yes, you need to sign up at that store -- each is seperate.
here if you like, please use my referral link :) :
Basicstero EU Store
Code:
https://eu.basicstero.ws/user/register?ref=6240

My order that was way late arrived finally this last Thursday but I was out of town and it was well worth the wait of about 45 days! They sent me an extra half of my order, 4- extra vials to be exact of bonus gear for the overdue waiting time. Thanks @Pharmacom Helper and @RThoads for always making your company a top notch place to get my gear!!!

for Australian orders what website(int.basicstero.ws)? and i read a couple of pages back if ordering to Australia to select the discrete option, but there is no discrete option?
Also i know this has been answered 100 times but what happens if seized ? do you send another shipment?
(don't want a huge order just test E)
thankyou.

If you want to participate in our promo and you are in a region with tough customs, we have super discreet shipping for oils now (these are sachets). They usually pass tough customs. It’s only a question of usage convenience.
sorry ignore my last question. just read the above and found out what i needed to know.
i will order of the EU site to Australia. my only question is how do i select discrete shipping? or do you automatically make it discrete?

Pharmacon what is up with my order? The site says 95% arrive in 5-7 days and the other 5% in 10-12. I ordered and paid on the 26th, didn't get tracking until the 2nd and its been sitting at some warehouse in China since... Customer service would answer me immediately before i ordered, now that ive paid no one will tell me whats going on. Ive asked a couple times for an explanation but all i got was one email saying be patient.

sorry ignore my last question. just read the above and found out what i needed to know.
i will order of the EU site to Australia. my only question is how do i select discrete shipping? or do you automatically make it discrete?

You need to select discrete packaging.
IF there is not yet an option during check-out for discrete it may be because the store is only in its very first days and that is not yet added.
I will text @Pharmacom Labs and ask about this for you -- but it is Sunday and people need a day off so it may take until during the week for me to to reply (as soon as I have more info I will post get it to you).

Also, I recommend you add a note on your order stating your need for discrete and receiver location.

@ReallyD you appear to be very new here -- one post, just joined etc, so I will try to help by explaining some info here to you (if you had been around for a while I would get pissed off because you should already know better -- but I understand if you are new ; I was new once -- we were all new once).

You state that you have tracking info -- therefore, we both know it has been handed over to the postal service.

Once the pack is handed over to the postal service it is no longer in the control of the source. Just like when you send something in the mail -- you mail it and its out of your hands with no way for you to force it to go faster or get any more details than the tracking number provides. Wait for your pack or a letter from customs -- those are the two results that can come and no one can force any other outcome.

But the many pages here and thousands of customers across multiple boards should be enough to show you that your packs are, without a doubt, sent. After that, the only info anyone (including Pharmacom or you) can get is from the tracking number.

This is the same for every source and part of the lifestyle that new comers need to get used to and be patient.

IF you have tracking info, then your pack has three possible outcomes:
1) the most likely case is that the pack makes it to you.
2) it gets lost in the mail -- tracking will show it was never delivered and some sources will take the loss and make things right for you (although it is NOT the sources' fault).
3) you will get a letter stating it was seized (if you get such a letter , do not respond and you will not face any legal issues; but, keep the letter as proof to show to the source because many sources, such as Basicstero, will offer a re-ship with proof of seizure).

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Please keep ANY details about
shipping, locations, dates, times etc to PM.
Never post pictures of packs or shipping methods.
Never talk about details of stealth shipping or post any pictures of stealth.
And, please do not ever state the different origin locations packs may depart from or specific destinations.
These requests (you will find these same requests on most boards and actual board rules in many communities) are to keep you safe, keep options open, and protect the interests of all parties involved in this endeavor.

I'm like $2 away from my Test E order (Not begging, I'm actually gonna get some more BTC to get PCT with it).

This will be my first cycle, I've been lifting since I went to prison in 2012.

Is there a reason why there is so many US guys order from the EU store (or any EU store for that matter). I went to prison for drugs in the mail (I dunno if you guys know biggerben from here but I knew him from over a decade ago) and I've NEVER ordered from the EU except for a tiny package of clen when I was like 16.

Most people that use gear work for a living and it seems odd to me that they'd risk customs just to save money on gear. Is it that much cheaper? Am I underestimating how expensive a cycle can get for advanced guys?

I'm like $2 away from my Test E order (Not begging, I'm actually gonna get some more BTC to get PCT with it).

This will be my first cycle, I've been lifting since I went to prison in 2012.

Is there a reason why there is so many US guys order from the EU store (or any EU store for that matter). I went to prison for drugs in the mail (I dunno if you guys know biggerben from here but I knew him from over a decade ago) and I've NEVER ordered from the EU except for a tiny package of clen when I was like 16.

Most people that use gear work for a living and it seems odd to me that they'd risk customs just to save money on gear. Is it that much cheaper? Am I underestimating how expensive a cycle can get for advanced guys?

My last cycle was about $1000 after buying everything and ran it for 14 weeks. The cost would’ve been over 2800$ easy if I only bought domestic. Plus most of the good gear you need isn’t available domestic like Primo and others. You can get Test E for about 39$ a bottle from the INT warehouse (if you ship discreet you’re ok) but domestic it’s double or between 60-75$. Also if you have a trusted source like Pcom and looked about 4 mo the ago they had about 0- items in their domestic store for months. Hard to get trusted quality at a good cost domestically. I’ve had a package seized and no issue except a letter you ignore. The only reason it was seized in my opinion was I got cocky and shipped regular and not discreet.. that’s just my opinion anyhow and I’ve heard the horror stories but honestly I think with the quality of discreet and commonality of the steroid market these days it’s becoming the least of their worries with all the fake opioids and other hard core stuff coming through the borders..