MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

My last cycle was about $1000 after buying everything and ran it for 14 weeks. The cost would’ve been over 2800$ easy if I only bought domestic. Plus most of the good gear you need isn’t available domestic like Primo and others. You can get Test E for about 39$ a bottle from the INT warehouse (if you ship discreet you’re ok) but domestic it’s double or between 60-75$. Also if you have a trusted source like Pcom and looked about 4 mo the ago they had about 0- items in their domestic store for months. Hard to get trusted quality at a good cost domestically. I’ve had a package seized and no issue except a letter you ignore. The only reason it was seized in my opinion was I got cocky and shipped regular and not discreet.. that’s just my opinion anyhow and I’ve heard the horror stories but honestly I think with the quality of discreet and commonality of the steroid market these days it’s becoming the least of their worries with all the fake opioids and other hard core stuff coming through the borders..
Yeah I was in prison with a dude and he summed it up by saying "People aren't robbing their grandmas for steroids, police don't care much about people using them". Due to my past I really can't even really roll the dice with customs.

I'm really trying to respect steroids. I remember I tried lifting without doing the proper research and I don't want the same to happen with juice. I'm trying to figure out my course of action in terms of what type of cycle I wanna do. I am still a bit overweight and from what I understand it'd be smarter for me to cut up naturally then do a pure bulk cycle.

Yeah I was in prison with a dude and he summed it up by saying "People aren't robbing their grandmas for steroids, police don't care much about people using them". Due to my past I really can't even really roll the dice with customs.

I'm really trying to respect steroids. I remember I tried lifting without doing the proper research and I don't want the same to happen with juice. I'm trying to figure out my course of action in terms of what type of cycle I wanna do. I am still a bit overweight and from what I understand it'd be smarter for me to cut up naturally then do a pure bulk cycle.

That’s true about you having a strike with customs and being it’ll be a smaller cycle use the domestic Pharmacom store for sure. Also you should see if you can’t find a TRT Dr and get your bloods done first and look into peptides for some IGF1-LR3 or even look at HGH If they get it in at the domestic store. They haven’t had it consistently but it works great in small doses for lean muscle and fat burning. The peptide I mostly recommend for burning fat though overall is GW501516 or for short GW1516. I started it three weeks ago and lost 1% of my body fat from 9.8 to 8.8. Great stuff! It’s on the Genetic side and not a hormone. Just do your research and get your bloods done for sure if you have a way to do that. Good luck bro! Any real questions about Pcom @RThoads is a great source for gear questions, cycle questions, and store questions as well. Hope you get the gains and losses you’re looking for! [emoji106]

That’s true about you having a strike with customs and being it’ll be a smaller cycle use the domestic Pharmacom store for sure. Also you should see if you can’t find a TRT Dr and get your bloods done first and look into peptides for some IGF1-LR3 or even look at HGH If they get it in at the domestic store. They haven’t had it consistently but it works great in small doses for lean muscle and fat burning. The peptide I mostly recommend for burning fat though overall is GW501516 or for short GW1516. I started it three weeks ago and lost 1% of my body fat from 9.8 to 8.8. Great stuff! It’s on the Genetic side and not a hormone. Just do your research and get your bloods done for sure if you have a way to do that. Good luck bro! Any real questions about Pcom @RThoads is a great source for gear questions, cycle questions, and store questions as well. Hope you get the gains and losses you’re looking for! [emoji106]

I've done some research on the CJC type peptides and IGF. I couldn't get over how expensive CJC and Imap (or whatever you chose to run with it) was. The whole cancer thing scares me on GW. I did heroin/crack from age 16 until a year ago (I'm 28 now) so I want to give my body somewhat of a break. I don't even want to do known and studied orals, just more well known injectables like Test E. I'm on the fence if tren is too hardcore for what I'm going for. From what I understand getting a super expensive and complex cycle for your first is a classic jabroni move that will get you laughed into oblivion on these type of boards.

Thanks for the reply

@valuum
We have a US domestic option (so it is already in the USA past customs and ships to you from within the USA).
Same exact products; the only difference is they are already domestic side (hence, a little more experiencing because we must pay for the domestic re-shipper's time).

Here is my referral link:
Basicstero USA domestic store
Code:
http://us.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6287

I've done some research on the CJC type peptides and IGF. I couldn't get over how expensive CJC and Imap (or whatever you chose to run with it) was. The whole cancer thing scares me on GW. I did heroin/crack from age 16 until a year ago (I'm 28 now) so I want to give my body somewhat of a break. I don't even want to do known and studied orals, just more well known injectables like Test E. I'm on the fence if tren is too hardcore for what I'm going for. From what I understand getting a super expensive and complex cycle for your first is a classic jabroni move that will get you laughed into oblivion on these type of boards.

Thanks for the reply

Like I always say you do you and I hope it all works out for the best! Sounds like you need a break from the tougher shit anyhow so stick with a basic first like you said and keep researching cause the Cancer thing with the GW was at 900X the normal dose in rats or the equivalent of taking 14800mg of aspirin and asking why you don’t feel good or you have an ulsar and blaming the aspirin but your right bro stick to the basics and all the best. Keep us posted on how it’s working out and congrats on staying and getting clean!

Thanks for the reply

yeah, just keep it clean and simple (or maybe do not even cycle for a while man); just get everything else in order and make sure you healthy -- there is a lot more important things than making gains.
But if you decide to cycle, something clean and simply such as just Test or maybe Test+deca.
congrats on getting off the dope and I wish you continued success with your sobriety.

@RThoads i appreciate the kind welcome and going easy on me! Im pretty well versed in the shipping stuff, i just thought it unusual when after getting tracking, nothing happened for over a week and still hasnt. I feel pretty good ill get my order or i wouldnt have made it, i just got a little uneasy after they stopped any emails after the order was made. Im in contact w/ one of the reps now and hopefully my tracking # was switched hes supposed to get back to me.

@RThoads i appreciate the kind welcome and going easy on me! Im pretty well versed in the shipping stuff, i just thought it unusual when after getting tracking, nothing happened for over a week and still hasnt. I feel pretty good ill get my order or i wouldnt have made it, i just got a little uneasy after they stopped any emails after the order was made. Im in contact w/ one of the reps now and hopefully my tracking # was switched hes supposed to get back to me.

The USPS tracking they give you isn’t good until it clears their customs leaving that country. Once it’s cleared and on the way to you it’ll start with tracking info and once that starts the process moves really quickly. I’ve placed thousands and thousands of dollars with these guys and only had one order that they made a mistake on and they gave me 200$+ in free gear to make up for it. Can’t give exact times but over seas orders are all average about 2-4 weeks in shipping but well worth the wait for the quality you get for the cost with these guys. They’re also in a complete different time zone so they usually don’t get back to your emails until about 4 or 5 pm central time US. Hope that helps bud and good luck with your order and gains! [emoji106]

When I give my wife her TRT the Dr gives us a 28ga and it works great for Pcom gear when we started her on a cruise and stayed at the same dose as her TRT. Her birth control kills her low test amounts that she should naturally have. Plus with the 1CC loads you can measure smaller doses better too but a 30ga works just fine too. [emoji106]

I’m using either 26-27 and I don’t know man, or flows okay through a 26 but the 27 requires some finger strength I thought I never had lol.
I’m sure if I were to warm it up before hand it would be a breeze but I’m too lazy

yeah, just keep it clean and simple (or maybe do not even cycle for a while man); just get everything else in order and make sure you healthy -- there is a lot more important things than making gains.
But if you decide to cycle, something clean and simply such as just Test or maybe Test+deca.
congrats on getting off the dope and I wish you continued success with your sobriety.
Honestly, I like it clean. I am mainly just a test kinda guy. It’s simple and I love the results.

This is my first cycle with pharmacom and using test e with eo inside of it..The site says they only add 5-10% of it...what symptoms would i encounter if my body rejects it? ..My injection sites are not hot, red, itchy etc...I do have pip, probably one of those that are pip prone...I am thinking more likely i am experiencing test flu..i have body aches, fatique which occur 12-24 hrs after injection....My body feels real hot but have no fever 98.7, blood pressure 130/70...i am on my 5th pin only the last 2 pins i have been feeling like this..Sleeps been ok just slept a total of 12 hrs today...I had the same feeling on my first cycle but it wad not as bad...Could it also be caused by me front loading this cycle???I am pinning 1.1ml (650) Sun and wed no orals, i am on 40mg doc prescribed accutane.

This is my first cycle with pharmacom and using test e with eo inside of it..The site says they only add 5-10% of it...what symptoms would i encounter if my body rejects it? ..My injection sites are not hot, red, itchy etc...I do have pip, probably one of those that are pip prone...I am thinking more likely i am experiencing test flu..i have body aches, fatique which occur 12-24 hrs after injection....My body feels real hot but have no fever 98.7, blood pressure 130/70...i am on my 5th pin only the last 2 pins i have been feeling like this..Sleeps been ok just slept a total of 12 hrs today...

just sounds like normal test-flu.
I get it the first two week of every cycle.
For me, PIP (if I get any) and test-flu, only last for a couple weeks of feeling shity and after that I feel great once my body is used to the compounds.

As for EO, I ran bold-cyp from a different very reputable source (basicstero does not carry that compound and I wanted to try it so anotehr source hooked me up with some) that was in EO (maybe 100% EO, I am not sure though) and I experienced a fever (100 to 102) for two weeks and amplified test-flu symptoms; but it may have also been the actual bold-cyp that I was not used too (I have read many get a fever from it the first few weeks). Again, I stuck it out and after those first couple weeks everything was fine.
I think if you or I were allergic to the EO it would be very acute more severe symptoms such as inflammation at the injection site etc.

It only took ~30 hrs for my basic order to go from being paid for (bitcoin) to saying that it's been shipped. Now, just waiting for a tracking number! Awesome so far. US warehouse seems like a solid choice for me

Just want to say that both my orders - both domestic and international, came in without any issue. Thank you pharmacom for facilitating my unnatural gains. Also I got free tbol , niceeee

We adapted our european section
Code:
https://eu.basicstero.ws
for all customers, now you can chose 3 currencies on site: EUR as the base currency, USD and GBP are converted from the EUR price in real time as per the current ratio at the moment when you open the page. Due to this prices in USD and GBP may vary a little from time to time.
I also remind that our EU warehouse is almost fully restocked and ships not only to EU-countries, but to the USA, Canada, Australia and other countries. This is a good option for US customers to get products at cheaper prices (compared against our US domestic prices) with high delivery success rate into regions with tough customs.

Here is the screenshot showing currency choice; its available both on desktop and mobile version of our site.
L6zsQfAs_o.png

for Australian orders what website(int.basicstero.ws)? and i read a couple of pages back if ordering to Australia to select the discrete option, but there is no discrete option?
Also i know this has been answered 100 times but what happens if seized ? do you send another shipment?
(don't want a huge order just test E)
thankyou.
there is a discreet option on our int site. Also we can ship to Australia from our recently opened EU warehouse. I am not sure yet about the success rate, no statistic data available yet, so we need to try to find it out.