MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

A piece of news we are glad to share with you, is that we are extending our bitcoin promotion for the International warehouse.
It will be running until 1st of October 2018. Conditions did not change:

Pay with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency and freebies are as follows:

$35 worth of products for orders over $100;
$90 worth of products for orders over $200;
$200 worth of products for orders over $300!

Detailed instructions are available on our site during the ordering process, just sign in and start ordering!
For those who are not familiar with bitcoin yet, we have a detailed how-to with screenshots: Basicstero - bitcoin tutorial

Please NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
If seized, only the main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
*HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
*Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate option during the promotion:
  1. You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
  2. You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted (for example, 10% bitcoin discount will be applied only if you don`t choose free bonus items). All discounts may be summed up to a max limit of 40% off. More info about how to get the highest discount you can find in our DISCOUNTS section.

It`s the right time to get ready for the bulking season!

with best wishes,
basicstero.ws crew

I love the INT warehouse pricing and delivery times are good for me as I always plan ahead. Good to know we always have another source warehouse for great pcom gear though! I wish the preferred customer discounts followed you at any warehouse though.. that’s my only thing I wish pcom would change. Aside from that they’re the best!

Thanks @RThoads for always keeping us posted too!

I love the INT warehouse pricing and delivery times are good for me as I always plan ahead. Good to know we always have another source warehouse for great pcom gear though! I wish the preferred customer discounts followed you at any warehouse though.. that’s my only thing I wish pcom would change. Aside from that they’re the best!

Thanks @RThoads for always keeping us posted too!
Well said..and very true. That deserves a like

This is my first cycle with Pharmacom and using test e with eo inside of it..The site says they only add 5-10% --- Indeed!

what symptoms would i encounter if my body rejects it? --- It can be local pain feeling or/and fever. This side effects can be blocked by NSAIDs (I recommend selective inhibitor of COG-2 - arcoxia 30-06mg or celebrex 100-200mg)

My injection sites are not hot, red, itchy etc...I do have pip, probably one of those that are pip prone...I am thinking more likely i am experiencing test flu..i have body aches, fatique which occur 12-24 hrs after injection.... --- it can be AAS flu, typical reaction, when man using AAS for first time or on first cycle time. In most cases it passes after 10-14 days

My body feels real hot but have no fever 98.7, --- this is a good sign, because if that was reaction on EO, you should have fever. This is due to inflammation of muscle tissue. You probably have just AAS flu.

blood pressure 130/70... --- good enough BP, all BP which below 140/90 - good BP, there's no reason to nervous.

i am on my 5th pin only the last 2 pins i have been feeling like this..Sleeps been ok just slept a total of 12 hrs today...I had the same feeling on my first cycle but it wad not as bad...Could it also be caused by me front loading this cycle???I am pinning 1.1ml (650) Sun and wed no orals, --- if I understand correct, you pin 1.1cc (ml) of testo E 500? - yes this can be reason, why you have all this side effects. "Heavy" concentration of Active stuff + EO can give all this. In this cases I recommend to all guys - add to "heavy" AAS some other "light" AAS like bold 300/mast/ liquid dbol and so on

i am on 40mg doc prescribed accutane. --- Hm, for what so big dose? You have big acne side effects? If you will use this dose, I recommend you to check AST and ALT every 1-2 months.

This is my first cycle with pharmacom and using test e with eo inside of it..The site says they only add 5-10% of it...what symptoms would i encounter if my body rejects it? ..My injection sites are not hot, red, itchy etc...I do have pip, probably one of those that are pip prone...I am thinking more likely i am experiencing test flu..i have body aches, fatique which occur 12-24 hrs after injection....My body feels real hot but have no fever 98.7, blood pressure 130/70...i am on my 5th pin only the last 2 pins i have been feeling like this..Sleeps been ok just slept a total of 12 hrs today...I had the same feeling on my first cycle but it wad not as bad...Could it also be caused by me front loading this cycle???I am pinning 1.1ml (650) Sun and wed no orals, i am on 40mg doc prescribed accutane.

Order update: ~2 days after placing the order (US domestic warehouse) and sending payment (Bitcoin) I have a tracking number and the package is actively in transport! So far so good! Hats off to basic and pcom on what looks to be a speedy delivery!

Just pulled the trigger, hope you guys can provide me something nice for my first cycle. Been doing a lot of research.

Just pulled the trigger, hope you guys can provide me something nice for my first cycle. Been doing a lot of research.

These guys are the best! I’ve used these guys for my previous cruise and my last 14 week cycle after I got out of the hospital from being sick and had lost a ton of weight and every single tab and vial was very quality! I gained 34lbs in about 14 weeks. IMG_0625.JPG
I have spent tons with them and you won’t be disappointed at all! Got my next few cycles bought ahead of time and my cruise test in the meantime. Best money I’ve ever spent! Let us know when it lands for you and here’s a pic so you know I’m not BSing you.. [emoji106]IMG_1011.jpg

These guys are the best! I’ve used these guys for my previous cruise and my last 14 week cycle after I got out of the hospital from being sick and had lost a ton of weight and every single tab and vial was very quality! I gained 34lbs in about 14 weeks. View attachment 97529
I have spent tons with them and you won’t be disappointed at all! Got my next few cycles bought ahead of time and my cruise test in the meantime. Best money I’ve ever spent! Let us know when it lands for you and here’s a pic so you know I’m not BSing you.. [emoji106]View attachment 97528

I actually really appreciate this post, you must know how it is when you pull the trigger on this type of stuff... you crave reassurance!

Wish I could get ahold of biggerben69! I was fuckin' around with him on the net a decade ago before I ever touched a dumbell. Googling his name brought me here which introduced me to the board and made me get serious about anabolics. I've got a ton of respect for the guy and this board seems to as well.

I wanted to ask, what exactly was that cycle in the picture. And do you have any opinions on melotan 2?

These guys are the best! I’ve used these guys for my previous cruise and my last 14 week cycle after I got out of the hospital from being sick and had lost a ton of weight and every single tab and vial was very quality! I gained 34lbs in about 14 weeks. View attachment 97529
I have spent tons with them and you won’t be disappointed at all! Got my next few cycles bought ahead of time and my cruise test in the meantime. Best money I’ve ever spent! Let us know when it lands for you and here’s a pic so you know I’m not BSing you.. [emoji106]View attachment 97528

congrats on the gains brother! and nice stash :)

I actually really appreciate this post, you must know how it is when you pull the trigger on this type of stuff... you crave reassurance!

Wish I could get ahold of biggerben69! I was fuckin' around with him on the net a decade ago before I ever touched a dumbell. Googling his name brought me here which introduced me to the board and made me get serious about anabolics. I've got a ton of respect for the guy and this board seems to as well.

I wanted to ask, what exactly was that cycle in the picture. And do you have any opinions on melotan 2?

100mg Test P ED
50mg NPP ED
100mg Primo ED
(and started the tren A on week 8)
50mg ED of the Tren A..

Last but not least 50mg ED Tbol.

All pcom gear except the GH I started four weeks before my cycle ended. Never used that melotan 2 before so I don’t know on that. Glad I could give you a little reassurance!

Let me know if you try that Melotan 2..

almost a 1000 pages.
I will post an updated "intro" and "terms" once we hit 1000 :)
So we have the most up to date info to refer to and for new comers to the thread etc

100mg Test P ED
50mg NPP ED
100mg Primo ED
(and started the tren A on week 8)
50mg ED of the Tren A..

Last but not least 50mg ED Tbol.

All pcom gear except the GH I started four weeks before my cycle ended. Never used that melotan 2 before so I don’t know on that. Glad I could give you a little reassurance!

Let me know if you try that Melotan 2..

Right on. Glad to see you recovered from whatever illness you had. Do you feel like a lot of it was muscle memory? I know when I was strung out on heroin once I got locked up and started working out I put all my mass back on quickly. A lot of my friends that are like that.

Right on. Glad to see you recovered from whatever illness you had. Do you feel like a lot of it was muscle memory? I know when I was strung out on heroin once I got locked up and started working out I put all my mass back on quickly. A lot of my friends that are like that.

Oh definitely muscle memory for sure but without their gear it would’ve taken me at least 26 weeks to get back to where I was. I had legionnaires pneumonia and was in ICU for two weeks and the hospital total for about 25 days.. I had to wait at least like six months before my pulmonologist and cardiologist cleared me for heavy wait training again. I’m actually bigger than I was by 7-10 pounds than before I got sick. Their gear was a killer leg up for me to gain my wait back.. I started my TRT years ago cause of a pain killer deal and was really sick skinny when I got clean. My testosterone level right after I got clean was like 69 and I used to have a GH script too but I couldn’t afford it more than once in my early to mid 20’s.. spendy stuff. It was also like 200$ cash for a bottle of Test at Costco and it was no better than what I get from pcom now. The pics show you the muscle before and after to show the muscle memory played a huge role in my fast weight gain but without the gear I’d be half way there if that.

IMG_0365.jpgIMG_0610.jpg