MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

View attachment 97732 View attachment 97732 View attachment 97734 View attachment 97731 I have a question about Pharmacom Trenbolone Acetate.

I got the vials from Pharmacom APPROVED distributor and the codes checked in fine (code used once) on pcom official website.

But I am wondering why on the label it does not say Protection Code with an arrow. Is it because it is an older batch I have? Also, on some of the vials which are all of the same batch number, there is no Pharmacom blue stripes on the vials too, unlike the one in my photo.

I attached some photos. Thank you

If distributor is approved (checks on pharmcom site), and code is good , then I would think product is 100% legit.

Make sure you are using real pharmacom site (details in link):
Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

With all this said, I am only familiar with Basicstero -- I do not work for nor know much details about other distributors; therefore, I will mention your question to Frank and maybe he has more info.

Thanks a lot for replying RThoads. I sincerely hope that the products are genuine, and as you have advised l, I have checked all codes on the official Pharmacom website, same one as in your link.
The only reason I asked this question is because I have seen that there have been these issues I spotted

Complete opposite for me.
All my intl orders have made through Chicago.

SF is the only place I've had stuff seized.

That’s good to know. I’ve had 2 orders for raws come through Chicago but never tried finished product. It was actually the Pharmacom rep that told me they have a lot of trouble getting finished product through.

@RThoads do ya'll ship to Thailand? I'm trying to fill out my address and it's forcing me to type something in the state field. Can I just put NA or my city or something in that field?

@RThoads do ya'll ship to Thailand? I'm trying to fill out my address and it's forcing me to type something in the state field. Can I just put NA or my city or something in that field?

I will ask Frank. Maybe you need to use a different site for that region.
I am not sure. I ask him asap

If packages are sitting at customs for a week and are still showing there a day before expected delivery am I gonna be getting a letter? 8(

No, nothing is certain with such a short time.
I have had items sit multiple weeks and still make it through.
But also, I have had seizure that happen faster than a pack normally moves.
It all varies greatly -- only time will tell for sure.
So give it some more time and hopefully it moves; if it never moves (we will be able to see on tracking) you will get a letter, do NOT reply to the letter, but save the letter to show for re-ship.

No, nothing is certain with such a short time.
I have had items sit multiple weeks and still make it through.
But also, I have had seizure that happen faster than a pack normally moves.
It all varies greatly -- only time will tell for sure.
So give it some more time and hopefully it moves; if it never moves (we will be able to see on tracking) you will get a letter, do NOT reply to the letter, but save the letter to show for re-ship.
Will do. I hope so

View attachment 97732 View attachment 97732 View attachment 97734 View attachment 97731 I have a question about Pharmacom Trenbolone Acetate.

I got the vials from Pharmacom APPROVED distributor and the codes checked in fine (code used once) on pcom official website.

But I am wondering why on the label it does not say Protection Code with an arrow. Is it because it is an older batch I have? Also, on some of the vials which are all of the same batch number, there is no Pharmacom blue stripes on the vials too, unlike the one in my photo.

I attached some photos. Thank you
Looks like its the very first batch with updated labels and inserts from 2016. Probably arrows were added later, I don`t even remember now. But it was right the period when we revised texts on boxes, pamphlets and implemented check codes in pills and amps. If check codes says its genuine, its enough to be sure its not fake.

We check it. You can write NA and provide in the comment to your order the address, how it should look like.

Folks, i saved several screenshots from our russian-speaking boards. Here you can see recent blood work reports after our HGH (Pharmatropin)

Here you see 3 reports from the same person.
1st report after the first HGH vial. 5 iu injected into fat tissue. Blood taken after 4 hours 10 minutes. Athlete weight 105 kg.
HGH: 10.32 ng/ml
IGF-1: 173.7 ng/ml

2nd result after 5th vial. 5 iu injected into fat tissue. Blood taken after 4 hours 5 minutes
HGH: 10.11 ng/ml

3rd result after 10th vial. 5 iu injected intramuscularly. Blood taken after 2 hours 35 minutes
HGH: 24.9 ng/ml
IGF-1: 257.6 ng/ml

Bloodwork result after 2.5 IU of Pharmatropin injected intramuscularly. Blood taken 2.5 hours after injection.
HGH: 5.2
IGF-1: 214.7

5 iu subcutaneously, blood taken after 4 hours
HGH: 11.1 ng/ml

5 iu into fat tissue. Blood taken after 4 hours 30 minutes. Athlete weight 92 kg.
HGH: 15.0 ng/ml

3 iu into fat tissue
HGH: 8 ng/ml

After 4 IU

3 blood works from the same athlete. Blood was taken 4 hours after injection in all 3 cases. Athlete weight 106 kg.
1st injection into fat tissue. HGH: 6.02 ng/ml; IGF-1: 103 ng/ml
2nd injection intramuscularly. HGH: 11.10 ng/ml
3rd injection into fat tissue. HGH: 4.71 ng/ml; IGF-1: 169 ng/ml

Other reports

Folks, i saved several screenshots from our russian-speaking boards. Here you can see recent blood work reports after our HGH (Pharmatropin)

Here you see 3 reports from the same person.
1st report after the first HGH vial. 5 iu injected into fat tissue. Blood taken after 4 hours 10 minutes. Athlete weight 105 kg.
HGH: 10.32 ng/ml
IGF-1: 173.7 ng/ml

2nd result after 5th vial. 5 iu injected into fat tissue. Blood taken after 4 hours 5 minutes
HGH: 10.11 ng/ml

3rd result after 10th vial. 5 iu injected intramuscularly. Blood taken after 2 hours 35 minutes
HGH: 24.9 ng/ml
IGF-1: 257.6 ng/ml

Bloodwork result after 2.5 IU of Pharmatropin injected intramuscularly. Blood taken 2.5 hours after injection.
HGH: 5.2
IGF-1: 214.7

5 iu subcutaneously, blood taken after 4 hours
HGH: 11.1 ng/ml

5 iu into fat tissue. Blood taken after 4 hours 30 minutes. Athlete weight 92 kg.
HGH: 15.0 ng/ml

3 iu into fat tissue

After 4 IU

3 blood works from the same athlete. Blood was taken 4 hours after injection in all 3 cases. Athlete weight 106 kg.
1st injection into fat tissue. HGH: 6.02 ng/ml; IGF-1: 103 ng/ml
2nd injection intramuscularly. HGH: 11.10 ng/ml
3rd injection into fat tissue. HGH: 4.71 ng/ml; IGF-1: 169 ng/ml

Other reports

That’s awesome! I bought two kits and I’m cracking the first vial tomorrow of kit one and I’m stilled to try it out Compared to my only other trusted source. I love your pricing and didn’t have any trouble with the INT warehouse either. Can I ask why I can qualify and get a 35% discount on everything but when I ring out with any GH on my cart it lowers to 25%? Price is awesome at that cost too but I was just wondering cause I couldn’t find anything in the discount section of the website saying the HGH maxes it’s discount out at a certain percentage. Let me know and thanks for always responding and providing quality over there! Much respect!

That’s awesome! I bought two kits and I’m cracking the first vial tomorrow of kit one and I’m stilled to try it out Compared to my only other trusted source. I love your pricing and didn’t have any trouble with the INT warehouse either. Can I ask why I can qualify and get a 35% discount on everything but when I ring out with any GH on my cart it lowers to 25%? Price is awesome at that cost too but I was just wondering cause I couldn’t find anything in the discount section of the website saying the HGH maxes it’s discount out at a certain percentage. Let me know and thanks for always responding and providing quality over there! Much respect!

GH is much more expensive and not as much room for the company to make profit -- we already try to have base price be low enough to be very competitive in the market -- with more % off there will be not enough profit on selling the product to make up for costs and effort, so the discount can not be as large.

GH is much more expensive and not as much room for the company to make profit -- we already try to have base price be low enough to be very competitive in the market -- with more % off there will be not enough profit on selling the product to make up for costs and effort, so the discount can not be as large.

Understood totally. I’ll have to ring up my GH separately from now on then cause it lowers the total off the injectables too if they’re on the same order. Thanks for the answer and y’all have great prices at 150$ a kit after my 25% discount on growth so who could complain with that and the quality. Excited to try for myself finally tomorrow. I had a few kits to go through first to get to the pharmatropin ones cause I always go oldest first to newest. Thanks again for the reply!!!

So my BasicStero order shipped the same day and from (nearly) the same city as a peptide order. The peptide order arrived yesterday while my gear order has been stuck without updating for 2 days. I'm not paranoid because I've been waiting on way worse, gotta hate it how the grey-area stuff always seems to ship slower!

I was thinking about getting blood work, I have money so I don't really need any financial incentive + PC seems to have a good enough name without it. Maybe it'll be worth it just to have a baseline of data to figure out how my body reacts.

So my BasicStero order shipped the same day and from (nearly) the same city as a peptide order. The peptide order arrived yesterday while my gear order has been stuck without updating for 2 days. I'm not paranoid because I've been waiting on way worse, gotta hate it how the grey-area stuff always seems to ship slower!

I was thinking about getting blood work, I have money so I don't really need any financial incentive + PC seems to have a good enough name without it. Maybe it'll be worth it just to have a baseline of data to figure out how my body reacts.

USPS sucks. lol if you can afford a blood work up and baseline always do it for your peace of mind and just to make sure you are at the correct dose ext.. if you run a baseline it will also be good to run a mid cycle and a pct blood. Good luck with the mail and your gain bud!

still think there needs to be independent hplc testing on it.

Anyone using, or has used, the test base (suspension, not oil) what gauge needle did you use? 25 gauge I normally use is a bitch to push.