MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Oh damn. Well thanks for clearing it up man. I was afraid I’d be ripped a new one for asking a noob question. I see basic has halo. Good shit. And it’s tabs.
No worries bro. The other store was good and I got from them in the past but in the last few months they made big changes and I just couldn't trust it anymore. I got my first order already from Basicstero and I swear this stuff is way better even than what I got over there. Batches can differ a bit but the var I got from Basicstero was a darker orange and also came with the scratch off serial numbers and the stuff from pcs didnt have scratch off labels.

Just discovered this. I have a feeling this question will get a lot of irritated responses but here goes...
Aren’t you guys the same as pharmacomstoredot(double-u-s)?

No, not the same -- completely different businesses, different owners, different staff, totally independent of one another.

Basicstero is Pharmacom Lab direct store.
We are the actual lab (the brand/manufacturer). Everyone else are/were re-sellers (retailers).

You are most likely simply confusing the brand/manufacture with re-seller/retailers.
The Lab never stop producing, but some resellers with names similar to teh manufacture do not currently carry the brand.

It is like if we are Nike.
Basicstero is like ordering from Nike online store or Nike outlet.
A reseller such as Pharma Com Store, or Domestic-supply, or naps, or a local dealer etc are like Footlocker, Athletes foot, Khols etc.
They may have carried our brand and may again carry it one day in the future -- but they are not the manufacturer -- they are retailers.

I hope that helps clarify things for you.

EUROPEAN WAREHOUSE IS OPEN! WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! PROMO IN INTERNATIONAL WAREHOUSE EXTENDED!

HI,

we have great news for you today. We fully restocked our EU domestic warehouse and its already working! First batch of orders will be shipped already tomorrow, be the first!
Code:
https://eu.basicstero.ws

We ship from within Europe, if you order here However, this time we provide delivery not only within EU, but to other countries outside as well, to the USA, especially! Pleasant prices with minimum seizure risk and fast delivery! We did our best to organize it for you!

Another piece of news we are glad to share with you, is that we are extending our bitcoin promotion for International warehouse
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws.
It will be running till 1st of October. Conditions did not change:

Pay with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency and freebies as follows:

$35 worth of products for orders over $100;
$90 worth of products for for orders over $200;
$200 worth of products for or orders over $300;

If seized, only main paid items are reshipped.

Detailed instructions are available on site during the ordering process, just sign in and start ordering!
For those who is not familiar with bitcoin yet, we have a detailed howto with screenshots:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/bitcoin

It`s right the time to get ready for the bulking season!
This is awesome! However, the prices are almost the same as US. Even though the prices are close to US, the store looks packed with product. Honestly, I am ok with paying a little more to get quality product. Keep up the good word. One question, how long is the shipping time in comparison to the international store?

No worries bro. The other store was good and I got from them in the past but in the last few months they made big changes and I just couldn't trust it anymore. I got my first order already from Basicstero and I swear this stuff is way better even than what I got over there. Batches can differ a bit but the var I got from Basicstero was a darker orange and also came with the scratch off serial numbers and the stuff from pcs didnt have scratch off labels.
Have you tried their halo? It’s almost always counterfeit, 99%.

05 Sept 2018
EUROPEAN WAREHOUSE IS OPEN! WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
PROMO IN INTERNATIONAL WAREHOUSE EXTENDED!

HI,

we have great news for you today. We fully restocked our EU domestic warehouse and its already working! First batch of orders will already be shipped tomorrow -- be the first!
Bascistero EU Domestic Store

Orders from the EU domestic store ship from within Europe; however, if you order here, we do not only provide delivery within EU, but also to other countries outside as well, especially to the USA! Pleasant prices with minimum seizure risk and fast delivery! We did our best to organize this for you!

---------
Another piece of news we are glad to share with you, is that we are extending our bitcoin promotion for the International warehouse.
It will be running until 1st of October 2018. Conditions did not change:

Pay with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency and freebies are as follows:

$35 worth of products for orders over $100;
$90 worth of products for orders over $200;
$200 worth of products for orders over $300!

Detailed instructions are available on our site during the ordering process, just sign in and start ordering!
For those who are not familiar with bitcoin yet, we have a detailed how-to with screenshots: Basicstero - bitcoin tutorial

Please NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
If seized, only the main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
*HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
*Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate option during the promotion:
  1. You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
  2. You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted (for example, 10% bitcoin discount will be applied only if you don`t choose free bonus items). All discounts may be summed up to a max limit of 40% off. More info about how to get the highest discount you can find in our DISCOUNTS section.

It`s the right time to get ready for the bulking season!

with best wishes,
basicstero.ws crew

No, not the same -- completely different businesses, different owners, different staff, totally independent of one another.

Basicstero is Pharmacom Lab direct store.
We are the actual lab (the brand/manufacturer). Everyone else are/were re-sellers (retailers).

You are most likely simply confusing the brand/manufacture with re-seller/retailers.
The Lab never stop producing, but some resellers with names similar to teh manufacture do not currently carry the brand.

It is like if we are Nike.
Basicstero is like ordering from Nike online store or Nike outlet.
A reseller such as Pharma Com Store, or Domestic-supply, or naps, or a local dealer etc are like Footlocker, Athletes foot, Khols etc.
They may have carried our brand and may again carry it one day in the future -- but they are not the manufacturer -- they are retailers.

I hope that helps clarify things for you.
It does, thanks. What have you tried from basic?

It does, thanks. What have you tried from basic?

I have used (maybe something else too that I may have forgotten but these are main things I have used):
Test-E300
Test-C250
Test-E500

NanPP100 (NPP)
Nan-D300 (Deca)

Bold300 (EQ)

Primo100

Mast200
Mast Mix300

Tren-Ace
Tren-E200

Dbol
Var
Adrol

HGH

I have used (maybe something else too that I may have forgotten but these are main things I have used):
Test-E300
Test-C250
Test-E500

NanPP100 (NPP)
Nan-D300 (Deca)

Bold300 (EQ)

Primo100

Mast200
Mast Mix300

Tren-Ace
Tren-E200

Dbol
Var
Adrol

HGH
How long did you run hgh?

Have you tried their halo? It’s almost always counterfeit, 99%.
I haven't tried the halo. I have tried the test e300, anavar and exemestane. I have more orders in now for masteron too and even some tadalafil. I can honestly say the anavar is really nice and I get a really good pump from it and I am only taking 10mg 2 times a day and I'm only on a cruising dose of the test.

How long did you run hgh?

I run it nearly forever. Maybe a few small breaks when GH makes gyno flair up.
But I usually do 1iu morning and 1iu pre-bed always just for anti-aging with my TRT (I am middle aged).
When I cycle/blast I have been doing 1iu morning, iu bed, and 4 iu pre workout with humalog 30 mins later intra workout.

Two questions @Pharmacom Helper :

1. When I receive an order from the international store, I am required to sign for my package. Therefore, will I need to sign for my package with the EU store?

2. Do you offer discreet order with the EU store? Please say yes, because the only seizure I have ever had was from EU (different company).

Thanks.. Keep up the good work.

Great News, delivery time to Italy?

We have not yet gathered any statistical info regarding average times or how successful etc the delivery is from the EU warehouse to any specific destinations because it is only just now opening for the first day. By this I mean, first purchases and packs going out now for very first time -- so it is all new. Over time, with many order, we will better be able to say something about typical times and success rate to some destination.