MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hey, can I request the tracking number, it's been a week now.

You can but they are gonna just let you know that you’ll have to be patient cause they only give tracking after it’s cleared their customs so in a sense it’s pointless until it’s about 9 BUSINESS days.. hope that helps and it’s been taking a little longer than usual just due to the holiday season. Hope it’s shows up good but I’m sure you’ll be good.. [emoji106]

You can but they are gonna just let you know that you’ll have to be patient cause they only give tracking after it’s cleared their customs so in a sense it’s pointless until it’s about 9 BUSINESS days.. hope that helps and it’s been taking a little longer than usual just due to the holiday season. Hope it’s shows up good but I’m sure you’ll be good.. [emoji106]

Sounds good mate, I can wait, thanks for the heads up.

Were can apply my credit balance durring checkout ?

It should be automatically applied in your cart and applied to your order total.

Check in your cart under the pre-discount total, discounts, shipping, the sub-total ... there you should see any credit applied before the final total that you owe.

Let me know if you see this and if it is working for you.

How about you stop trolling people on this forum, fuckface ?
I could do one of two things.

1. Tell your emotional ass I was just kidding

Or

2. Tell you to go fuck yourself

I think I'll go with option two, go fuck youself you son of a bitch, oh yeah and reported.

Last edited:
Wouldn't volume also account for some pip...would there be any pip @2cc of test e 300..I was thinking of front loading this cycle and was gonna inject 2cc but was worried about pip and test flu..I could have split the shots 1cc each to control pip but was still worried about test flu..

It should be automatically applied in your cart and applied to your order total.

Check in your cart under the pre-discount total, discounts, shipping, the sub-total ... there you should see any credit applied before the final total that you owe.

Let me know if you see this and if it is working for you.
Hey RThoads can you lend me the promo code?

Hey RThoads can you lend me the promo code?

there is no code needed.
The promo is active and you will see a step during check-out where you may select to participate in the promo and choose free bonus items.

See quote below for more details:
Reminder, there is still time to take advantage of the "Summer Heat" Promo:

Until the end of this summer (September, 1st) all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered the option of bonus freebies as follows:​

$35 worth of free products for orders over $100
$90 worth of free products for orders over $200
$200 worth of free products for orders over $300

NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
**If seized, only main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
***Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate options during the promotion:
  1. You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
  2. Or, You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted (for example, 10% bitcoin discount will be applied only if you don`t choose free bonus items). All discounts may be summed up to a max limit of 40% off. More info about how to get the highest discount you can find in our DISCOUNTS section.