Pharmacom Mix 2

1.5 eod of the mix 2 going on 3 weeks. Using at the end of a 900 mg per of eq and 300 test e littke cruise. Honestly I can't even tell I'm running it. If there is tren in it it's not much. I have liked all the other pharmcom gear I have used but this one misses the mark.

how negatively can alcohol affect working out besides dehydration and liver taking a beating? Anyone want to make me feel better about drinking few fingers of whiskey 6 days a week?

how negatively can alcohol affect working out besides dehydration and liver taking a beating? Anyone want to make me feel better about drinking few fingers of whiskey 6 days a week?

Read the whole article, it's very good and debunks a lot of myths about alcohol consumption and training.

Source - http://www.leangains.com/2010/07/truth-about-alcohol-fat-loss-and-muscle.html

Summary

* Moderate alcohol consumption is assocoiated with an abundance of health benefits. The long-term effect on insulin sensitivity and body weight (via insulin or decreased appetite) may be of particular interest to us.

* The thermic effect of alcohol is high and the real caloric value is not 7.1 kcal: it's ~5.6 kcal. However, it's still easy to overconsume calories by drinking. Calorie for calorie, the short-term effect of alcohol on satiety is low. Adding to this, intoxication may also encourage overeating by disinhibition of dietary restraint.

* The negative effects of alcohol on testosterone and recovery has been grossly exaggerated by the fitness mainstream. Excluding very high acute alcohol consumption, or prolonged and daily consumption, the effect is non-significant and unlikely to affect muscle gains or training adaptations negatively.

* The effect of alcohol on muscle protein synthesis is unknown in normal human subjects. It is not unlikely to assume that a negative effect exists, but it is very unlikely that it is of such a profound magnitude that some people would have you believe.

* Alcohol is converted to acetate by the liver. The oxidation of acetate takes precedence over other nutrients and is oxidized to carbon dioxide and water. However, despite being a potent inhibitor of lipolysis, alcohol/acetate alone cannot cause fat gain by itself. It's all the junk people eat in conjunction with alcohol intake that causes fat gain.

Read the whole article, it's very good and debunks a lot of myths about alcohol consumption and training.

Source - http://www.leangains.com/2010/07/truth-about-alcohol-fat-loss-and-muscle.html

Summary

* Moderate alcohol consumption is assocoiated with an abundance of health benefits. The long-term effect on insulin sensitivity and body weight (via insulin or decreased appetite) may be of particular interest to us.

* The thermic effect of alcohol is high and the real caloric value is not 7.1 kcal: it's ~5.6 kcal. However, it's still easy to overconsume calories by drinking. Calorie for calorie, the short-term effect of alcohol on satiety is low. Adding to this, intoxication may also encourage overeating by disinhibition of dietary restraint.

* The negative effects of alcohol on testosterone and recovery has been grossly exaggerated by the fitness mainstream. Excluding very high acute alcohol consumption, or prolonged and daily consumption, the effect is non-significant and unlikely to affect muscle gains or training adaptations negatively.

* The effect of alcohol on muscle protein synthesis is unknown in normal human subjects. It is not unlikely to assume that a negative effect exists, but it is very unlikely that it is of such a profound magnitude that some people would have you believe.

* Alcohol is converted to acetate by the liver. The oxidation of acetate takes precedence over other nutrients and is oxidized to carbon dioxide and water. However, despite being a potent inhibitor of lipolysis, alcohol/acetate alone cannot cause fat gain by itself. It's all the junk people eat in conjunction with alcohol intake that causes fat gain.
very much appreciated my man. I think the only way thus far its inhibited anything is after a long ass night at work sore as fuck i just wanted to go home and pour a couple 3 or 4 ounces of jamesons and just chill. Still making gainz tho just cant be skippin..:oops:

32c0631ad6a6f18f141cdf08efd6cdf2.jpg

let us know in a about a week how it is going

This ain't my first cycle I have been cycling for over 4 years now, but I never tried tren before. I'll keep you all updated on my progress and will upload the final results at the end of my cycle.

1af06178d30d5f215d8f60d6e118d5ed.jpg
and I am adding anavar 60 with the tbol 60 mg for 8 weeks .I'm gonna pin 1.25 cc cut mix EOD with 50 mg tren e and master e.and 50 test e.I know I know but I have so much gear I need to get rid of it....[emoji23]
Its gonna be the best 20 weeks of my life[emoji23]