Pharmacom Mix 2

That's exactly what I'm thinking to do I'm on test p /npp cycle and I thought finish it with a 4-5 weeks of mix 2

That's exactly what I'm thinking to do I'm on test p /npp cycle and I thought finish it with a 4-5 weeks of mix 2
I liked it but next time I'm just going to run tren,my body loves it.I felt like I was on anadrol and dbol the whole time.

I live a good healthy lifestyle, and like to keep fit. There are risks in everything you do or take included medication from your GP.
There is no magic pill, I keep on working out and eat a clean as I can. I don't drink alcohol but plenty of water instead.
This is my first cycle I am not expecting miracles. As far as I can see is helping me a lot and if I can gain some hard muscle that would be more then enough for me at this stage. With regards to fat loss, I guess it would be more effective for someone that has got already a lower body fat percentage than mine.

I live a good healthy lifestyle, and like to keep fit. There are risks in everything you do or take included medication from your GP.
There is no magic pill, I keep on working out and eat a clean as I can. I don't drink alcohol but plenty of water instead.
This is my first cycle I am not expecting miracles. As far as I can see is helping me a lot and if I can gain some hard muscle that would be more then enough for me at this stage. With regards to fat loss, I guess it would be more effective for someone that has got already a lower body fat percentage than mine.
You will defenitly see results on tren.

I know know how Steve Rogers must have felt once he became Captain America!!!
Complete week two injection this morning and just finished my evening work out and I could not believe what was going on...
I ❤️ Tren!!!
You were so right!

I know know how Steve Rogers must have felt once he became Captain America!!!
Complete week two injection this morning and just finished my evening work out and I could not believe what was going on...
I ❤️ Tren!!!
You were so right!
Tren is the only way

It is going very well, 1.5 is my dose and I have gained list of strength, only downfall so far it that my testicles have shrinked....
c4474767ce4778456a2b04d1dd2a7c80.jpg