Pharma mix 3

Testostérone Enanthate 200 mg
Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg
Nandrolone Décanoate 200 mg

Attachments

• E8CF03F5-CE09-478A-B43E-BFBFC45AB0F2.jpeg
    E8CF03F5-CE09-478A-B43E-BFBFC45AB0F2.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 16
I ran it for 10 weeks, PIP was nothing. what I didn’t like was the Deca and tren combo my e2 got a little crazy. I can run tren and test and I am fine and I can run tren and Deca and I am fine but my body didn’t like them together. Retained water and nipples got puffy and sensitive.

All tests I've ever seen posted online have been good. They are a top tier international producer with a quality operation. They leverage large powder orders from higher level compounders that require large orders. Little guys can't do this. Further, they have gmp production and real QC. Much better than these stateside UGL who order small batches of raw powders from shitty random Chinese producers who sell crap unreliable raws. Most stateside UGL also have no QC in production or batch testing. What China sends is what's getting cooked up.

See also:

You sound like the type of moron who buys these garbage bathtub UGL products made in a trailer in Mississippi. There's 6 new brands every quarter. Rely on a "good Bros" word here in the forum.

Unlike 80% of the complete dipshits on the these types of forums, I don't just spew uneducated bullshit. Pharmacom is up there with the likes of Alpha Pharma, etc. It costs more because it's worth more and you often have to order international to get it. This keeps a good majority of the broke, 25 year old fucktard meatheads on the boards from buying it. You can get $30 test vials from these stateside shitlabs.

All tests I've ever seen posted online have been good. They are a top tier international producer with a quality operation. They leverage large powder orders from higher level compounders that require large orders. Little guys can't do this. Further, they have gmp production and real QC. Much better than these stateside UGL who order small batches of raw powders from shitty random Chinese producers who sell crap unreliable raws. Most stateside UGL also have no QC in production or batch testing. What China sends is what's getting cooked up.

See also:

You sound like the type of moron who buys these garbage bathtub UGL products made in a trailer in Mississippi. There's 6 new brands every quarter. Rely on a "good Bros" word here in the forum.

Unlike 80% of the complete dipshits on the these types of forums, I don't just spew uneducated bullshit. Pharmacom is up there with the likes of Alpha Pharma, etc. It costs more because it's worth more and you often have to order international to get it. This keeps a good majority of the broke, 25 year old fucktard meatheads on the boards from buying it. You can get $30 test vials from these stateside shitlabs.
I don’t order domestic aas. Too many issues since 24k and POTG got out of the game. I do however realize that pcom is overpriced and I’d be willing to bet they use the same Chinese raws as everyone else. Every lab whether it’s pcom or Balkan or whoever is only as good as their last batch and saying they’re legit today could get someone burned tomorrow.

I don’t order domestic aas. Too many issues since 24k and POTG got out of the game. I do however realize that pcom is overpriced and I’d be willing to bet they use the same Chinese raws as everyone else. Every lab whether it’s pcom or Balkan or whoever is only as good as their last batch and saying they’re legit today could get someone burned tomorrow.
Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

do you think pharmamix 3 with adrol is too much ?

I want a lot of bulk.

protein : 300 g
Fat : 150 g
Carbs : 450 g

See also:

I’m a 25 year old fucktard meathead....:(

I’m a 25 year old fucktard meathead....:(

We all were at some point. Best advice I can give in this little game/hobby/infatuation is that shit you think is super important in your mid 20s just isn't as important when you're 38. You just evolve, focus shifts, perspectives change. Goals change. Never compromise your health for this infatuation or pursuit we have. A physique is fleeting. You'll never beat father time. And truly go by the saying "low and slow." If you want to look good bad enough, the diet and training will get you there. You don't need as much gear as you think. But that's a hard lesson to learn as a young guy hungry to be big. Just know that your abs and arm size won't matter that much when you're 40+ and trying to provide for people you love.

As I got older, I started looking better and it wasn't because of better drugs or more drugs. It was because of finally learning my body and also how to truly eat right to still grow a little by little every year but stay reasonably lean. There really are no tricks or shortcuts in life. Hard work just works. And luck favors the prepared.

We all were at some point. Best advice I can give in this little game/hobby/infatuation is that shit you think is super important in your mid 20s just isn't as important when you're 38. You just evolve, focus shifts, perspectives change. Goals change. Never compromise your health for this infatuation or pursuit we have. A physique is fleeting. You'll never beat father time. And truly go by the saying "low and slow." If you want to look good bad enough, the diet and training will get you there. You don't need as much gear as you think. But that's a hard lesson to learn as a young guy hungry to be big. Just know that your abs and arm size won't matter that much when you're 40+ and trying to provide for people you love.

As I got older, I started looking better and it wasn't because of better drugs or more drugs. It was because of finally learning my body and also how to truly eat right to still grow a little by little every year but stay reasonably lean. There really are no tricks or shortcuts in life. Hard work just works. And luck favors the prepared.
Thanks for the advice. I have friends that use large amounts of gear and at some point I did think I would need to as well. I’m glad I’ve been going “low and slow” and I’ll keep it that way :)
You are right though At my age vanity feels like everything

Thanks for the advice. I have friends that use large amounts of gear and at some point I did think I would need to as well. I’m glad I’ve been going “low and slow” and I’ll keep it that way :)
You are right though At my age vanity feels like everything
Been there. You'll take risks that later seem foolish. And you can't undo the damage done from red lining gear for 10 years. Only with age does this wisdom usually come, unfortunately. Low and slow works. Moderate test moderate, primo is all anyone really needs to blast. High doses have a point of diminishing returns. If you feel toxic, lethargic and appetite is poor, youre not in an optimal place to process nutrients and accrue lean tissue. I've been there. I speak from experience and I've done it all. Orals wreck lipids and do stress liver some. If your blood pressure is consistently high, do whatever you have to in order to get it down. Drop doses, add more cardio and order Telmisartan for your blasts. Very few OTC products do much for blood pressure or high cholesterol. If you're going to be a lifelong user, I suggest getting all doctor and pharmaceutical solutions that at least keep your vitals somewhat in range or you're heading for issues by 50.

Last edited:
do you think pharmamix 3 with adrol is too much ?

I want a lot of bulk.

protein : 300 g
Fat : 150 g
Carbs : 450 g
I'd hold at 2ml/wk max (split dosing). 200mg/wk of Tren is a lot really when stacked with other stuff. You don't need the adrol but it's your life. It will tend to make you a little lethargic and mess with appetite in many people.

You can grow well on 1ml if you're relatively new. 2ml of that mix is your absolute stopping point. It's overkill imo. If you go to 2ml you don't need the adrol. Will the adrol give you quick water/glycogen and weight gains/pumps? Yes. But it's not quality lean tissue. That takes time. The biggest struggle you'll have is keeping the training consistent and the food consistent. Eating lots of clean calories and hitting 300g protien is harder than it sounds when you're doing it every damn day for many months.

Keep nolva and cabergoline on hand. You'll be playing with two 19nor compounds (deca and tren)at the same time which can trigger progesterone related gyno in some people.

Been there. You'll take risks that later seem foolish. And you can't undo the damage done from red lining gear for 10 years. Only with age does this wisdom usually come, unfortunately. Low and slow works. Moderate test moderate, primo is all anyone really needs to blast. High doses have a point of diminishing returns. If you feel toxic, lethargic and appetite is poor, youre not in an optimal place to process nutrients and accrue lean tissue. I've been there. I speak from experience and I've done it all. Orals wreck lipids and do stress liver some. If your blood pressure is consistently high, do whatever you have to in order to get it down. Drop doses, add more cardio and order Telmisartan for your blasts. Very few OTC products do much for blood pressure or high cholesterol. If you're going to be a lifelong user, I suggest getting all doctor and pharmaceutical solutions that at least keep your vitals somewhat in range or you're heading for issues by 50.
Thank you, I appreciate you looking out for the young dumb guys. I’m sure more people like myself will need to read this at some point. I’m glad you didn’t just tell me I’m stupid and leave it at that. This is useful, I never even heard of telmisartan before