MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Came here to post the same thing.

Ordered December 2nd and the last update was on December 15th. Looks like it hasn't been handed off to USPS yet.
Guys it’s cuz the holidays and Covid. I was waiting two months for a pack and even shit I ordered domestic took longer then normal I had a priority 2 day pack take a week. And I had an express pack from turkey take 7 days when it was guaranteed to be no more then 4 days. It should start moving soon here.

Is that Lab legit?
Yes they have a good reputation on here. Many of their products have been tested by jano and can be seen in the lab test section. I’ve used his primo, sustanon, tren, anavar. Alll great products! I believe this is SIS labs rebranded.

what's going on with these guys now? how is their US domestic because i'm a little confused maybe someone can clarify this: the US domestic line is at a 50% markup which is fine, but at the checkout i'm still given the option for "express international shipping" for free and actual US domestic shipping?

Last edited:
Fortunately I’ve had zero problems with his gear. My clients all love it. I’ve personally used the tadalifil, pct pills anavar and some of the oils. I don’t think he would skimp on quality. The price of his anavar went up ALOT. Im assuming due to the price of good raws. Either way I never tested the Test E so who knows.

Hi, I been taking Test-E and EQ from Pharmaqo. I haven't got my blood test but I don't feel any change in my strength or any signs at all of the cycle.
I would like to send you a some of this batch so you can run a lab test ?
How can we arrange this.
Thanks.

Hi, I been taking Test-E and EQ from Pharmaqo. I haven't got my blood test but I don't feel any change in my strength or any signs at all of the cycle.
I would like to send you a some of this batch so you can run a lab test ?
How can we arrange this.
Thanks.
Well i mean it takes 8 weeks for eq to start peaking

And 6 weeks for test to start peaking

For how long have you been running both compounds?

Any current discount codes currently? And you are shipping your domestic test e from USA, what kind of delivery times?

Is this source ok. I was on there website /pharmaqolabsstore.to and went to contact us section and says page can’t be found. Little worried to put a order in where you can’t contact them.

Well i mean it takes 8 weeks for eq to start peaking

And 6 weeks for test to start peaking

For how long have you been running both compounds?

Im taking 1ml of test-e 300 and 1ml of eq-300
Any other day. And I'm at my 5th pinch. Tomorrow will be the 6th one.

Before I was on testp100 and npp100, same order 1ml each any other day. And ran it for 10 weeks. The testp gave a good punch and I also could tell the difference in my body.

Its my second stack I guess I'll wait bit more to see if I can tell a difference.

Posting personally-identifying information is prohibited.
Very important!! Many people get scammed over fake wickr and telegram groups,also from Facebook pharmaqo labs page and pharmaqo labs IG.... it is all Guy named BXXXX CXXXXXXX. He even made pharmaqo WhatsApp and pharmaqolabs@gmail.com !!!! Never order from anyone but pharmaqolabsstore.to !!! And only payment is btc!! For everyone that got scammed from that moron he is his info
Billing
Edit

[EDIT: Personally-identifying information removed]

Attachments

• IMG_20220224_172554_806.jpg
    IMG_20220224_172554_806.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 221
Your testoviron-e-us, how long is your ship time for local us domestic orders after payment is made? What are the average delivery times?