Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

That’s not good...not only is it 400mg...it’s got another compound as well...

Edit** sounds like another round of testing needs to be completed because it doesn’t show test results on the price list and I’m assuming because their aren’t any

Yes tiny amount of equipoise

he used to have it labeled 300 and upped it to 350 because if I remember right it was testing like 340ish. Now it’s labeled 350 and testing at 400 wth..
Yeh it should be dosed at what it says, but when it contains more than it should, it means that he isnt cheap on raws which is nice

he used to have it labeled 300 and upped it to 350 because if I remember right it was testing like 340ish. Now it’s labeled 350 and testing at 400 wth..

50 mg overdosed on a product labelled 350 is not a problem in my opinion... what is your opinion?

Thanks for the Test. I had that on my order list. Now ill just adjust the dose accordingly once my pack arrives

would make sense to test any new batches before they're added to the price list. im sure people would bemore than happy to buy test e 400 but especially when people use it for trt its of paramount importance to know how much youre taking, a 25% discrepancy is huge and could be easily avoided with a simple test upon manufacture

I think it should be as close to label claim as possible.
Absolutely!
Seems to me raws aren’t being tested before brewing. The brewer is just guessing without any kind of accuracy.
This is way over dosed. If you’re pinning this 2x a week that’s an extra 100mg!

So since people are saying 50mg isn’t a problem if it’s over dosed then it will also be ok if it’s under dosed by 50mg too?

It has another compound in it! Small as it may be it’s still there! Procedures aren’t being done correctly if there are any other compounds mixed inside!

If I order test 350mg/ml that’s exactly what I want! I don’t want under/over dosed gear with traces of other compounds in it! Smh!

Absolutely!
Seems to me raws aren’t being tested before brewing. The brewer is just guessing without any kind of accuracy.
This is way over dosed. If you’re pinning this 2x a week that’s an extra 100mg!

So since people are saying 50mg isn’t a problem if it’s over dosed then it will also be ok if it’s under dosed by 50mg too?

It has another compound in it! Small as it may be it’s still there! Procedures aren’t being done correctly if there are any other compounds mixed inside!

If I order test 350mg/ml that’s exactly what I want! I don’t want under/over dosed gear with traces of other compounds in it! Smh!

Deca in the Bold Cyp (from another source) was a problem.
EQ in the overdosed Test from this source is no big deal.

Funny how double standards work.

This source has had quality issues from day one. This isnt crazy but, how many batches is it now that have been overdosed? Just cant get it right. Look at all the other small time domestic brewers making accurate products. The two compounds detected is alarming to say the least.

This source has had quality issues from day one. This isnt crazy but, how many batches is it now that have been overdosed? Just cant get it right. Look at all the other small time domestic brewers making accurate products. The two compounds detected is alarming to say the least.
The problem is just that. Small time brewers pay attention to quality. When you get big and start hiring people is when it goes in another direction. You have people not giving a shit and quality is poor, average or overdosed constantly all the time

Guys, Its impossible to have 400mm-ml , in real, content could be around 370|38O mg. No one test is 100% and if test have 5% mistake ( what for sure have ) dosing is 10% overdosed, and this is exactkly what PS oils are, were and will be .
Must check boldenon content, but 7% looking like some residuum in filling machine