Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@pharmasource have you had any of the customers who did not tolerate the Mig840 test the new Mig oil you are planning to completely switch over to???

If some of us react to the new Mig ANYTHING LIKE THE MIG840 it will LITERALLY lose customers for you!

I have a few good sources that I primarily use for my oils anyways so it won't really affect me, but it could definitely lose business for you.

@pharmasource have you had any of the customers who did not tolerate the Mig840 test the new Mig oil you are planning to completely switch over to???

If some of us react to the new Mig ANYTHING LIKE THE MIG840 it will LITERALLY lose customers for you!

I have a few good sources that I primarily use for my oils anyways so it won't really affect me, but it could definitely lose business for you.

Miglyol 812 is in real the finest grade MCT mixture. Miglyol 840 is pure Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate. So, they are not identical substances.
Miglyol 812 can be used like a drug carrier ( manuf. datasheet )
We tested M812 by months and bad reactions are minimal compared with M840.
Of course, is not for guys sensitive to MCT .

Cause we like to push 5cc ed and flow like water convenient. All top labs use thin oils whi can hold high concentration

Really, "all top labs"? You sure about that one? That's a pretty broad statement?

How many top labs have you used? I have been in this game for while now, and I can guarantee you that every "top lab" that I know of does NOT use Miglyol anything as their carrier oil, and the labs that I do know of that tried using it, went back to their previous oil after receiving complaints from users.

Hopefully for this sources sake this new Mig812 will be different. I really do hope it works for him and more importantly his clients.

Me personally I do not have any problems pushing any of the oils that my sources use.

Btw, what kind of cycle are you running that you are pushing 5cc a day??? So you're running 35+ cc's per week?!?!

Really, "all top labs"? You sure about that one? That's a pretty broad statement?

How many top labs have you used? I have been in this game for while now, and I can guarantee you that every "top lab" that I know of does NOT use Miglyol anything as their carrier oil, and the labs that I do know of that tried using it, went back to their previous oil after receiving complaints from users.

Hopefully for this sources sake this new Mig812 will be different. I really do hope it works for him and more importantly his clients.

Me personally I do not have any problems pushing any of the oils that my sources use.

Btw, what kind of cycle are you running that you are pushing 5cc a day??? So you're running 35+ cc's per week?!?!
Lol I'm kidding about the 5cc per day.
Idk if they use migyol but top labs I've used I mean expensive all of them oils were thin and gone through 27g easily. Sesame tops 25g with not so easy. 3cc sesame with 25g in glute takes a lot of pressure.

@pharmasource Few questions:
Is the pharmacom test C the same batch you sold ealier?
Any plans of introducing DNP to the list?
Will you have more new Anapolon in stock, and you know when the expired ones the expire?
Thank you !

i wouldn´t take this guy too serious. He likes to spread his "broscience" over here. Had to read his bullshit a couple of times alrdy

i wouldn´t take this guy too serious. He likes to spread his "broscience" over here. Had to read his bullshit a couple of times alrdy

I asked him those questions knowing what the answers would be, just to get him to basically tone down the nonsense by having him clarify to anyone reading it that might not know better.

NEWS

New batch of
So why did you choose MCT and not the Sesame oil, which nobody had problems with?

Because of viscosity sir. 350mg / 300mg products in Sesame oil will pas very slow through our new filters.
And for example, some 100mg products, like TP, can pass 0,1micron filter.

@pharmasource Few questions:
Is the pharmacom test C the same batch you sold ealier?
Any plans of introducing DNP to the list?
Will you have more new Anapolon in stock, and you know when the expired ones the expire?
Thank you !

Yes
No
No
Think in January ( but they will fork in 2023/24 the same like now ) I remember that I used 12 years old pharma grade d-bol and worked perfectly.