Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Is it common for a package from this lab to require a signature when delivered to US?
Got a note in the mailbox saying I need to sign to accept delivery

Seems hit or miss. You only have to sign if the DEA is watching you and building a case against you! :p

Seriously though, some have had to sign all the time, some never had to, and some have some of the time.

I usually always had to sign for it. Think Pharmasource has it set so you have to sign for it unless maybe your postal service doesn’t care and just leaves the package. It’s just the way he ships it. I’m very happy with it. The fastest international I’ve experienced on a consistent basis.

Thanks for all the replies... I just have pct drugs coming anyways, but wanted to be sure this was the norm

So I sent off some Pharmastar test enanthate 350 got the results today if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• 075CAE07-F0C4-46EB-907A-958417B9DDBF.png
    075CAE07-F0C4-46EB-907A-958417B9DDBF.png
    404.3 KB · Views: 172
So I sent off some Pharmastar test enanthate 350 got the results today if anyone is interested.
That’s not good...not only is it 400mg...it’s got another compound as well...

Edit** sounds like another round of testing needs to be completed because it doesn’t show test results on the price list and I’m assuming because their aren’t any