Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Don't like the 90 eur minimum

Come on brother, seriously? You're lucky it's THAT low. A lot of the better sources (especially the long time and/or established ones) have minimums 2 to 3 times that.

As established as this source is from a length of time in business, and from an established clientele point, that minimum is MORE than fair.

Besides, what are you ordering from him where that minimum would be a challenge for you to meet? You ordering an item here and an item there?

Come on brother, seriously? You're lucky it's THAT low. A lot of the better sources (especially the long time and/or established ones) have minimums 2 to 3 times that.

As established as this source is from a length of time in business, and from an established clientele point, that minimum is MORE than fair.

Besides, what are you ordering from him where that minimum would be a challenge for you to meet? You ordering an item here and an item there?

I was just crying a little, and yes sometimes I just like to buy one thing here and there, I'm on self trt. But I know thats more than fair that he have this minimum, he have the best price and it's here for sometime with always positive experiences. Just like you said and also this is a good way to manage orders and doesn't make sense orders of one or two items when you have loads of orders to dispatch, I complete understand this decision.
I know that's not a lot of money. But sometimes I just need to buy one thing or two and don't want to spend 90 eur. But it's just my choice and I have alternatives.
But let me reinforce I was just crying out a lil.

Last edited:
100 USD / 90 EUR minimum have only one reason = too much small orders what taking shipper time ( packing, shipping ) ,what in the end can cause shipping delay for rest of orders.

Anyway guys ....
There is one future plan of ,,rebuilt,, Pharmasource = Pharmastar line. This is long time plan ( 6-12 months ) and I will share with you main important points

- the number of goods offered will be reduced ( specially some PS orals and some pharma-grade goods )
- will be available only 1 type of tablets for goods like Oxandrolon, Turinabol, Tadalafil , Tamoxifen extc. = 20mg. Stanozolol, D-bol = 10mg. Etc, Etc
- oils will be made in Miglyol 812 ( pharma grade MCT type carrier ) - this carrier is different like Mig840 !!
- all tablets will be supplied in colored opaque zip. sachets, heat sealed. AND WITH SPECIFIC COLOUR OF TABLETS
- all products will have printed batch and exp. date
- Pharmastar will have new label printer, press STS filter housings, pumps, filters ( 0,22 and 0,1 microns ) , next step is own new pharma dry heater, laminar box and vial filler.

More cooming soon

Anyway guys ....
There is one future plan of ,,rebuilt,, Pharmasource = Pharmastar line. This is long time plan ( 6-12 months ) and I will share with you main important points

- the number of goods offered will be reduced ( specially some PS orals and some pharma-grade goods )
- will be available only 1 type of tablets for goods like Oxandrolon, Turinabol, Tadalafil , Tamoxifen extc. = 20mg. Stanozolol, D-bol = 10mg. Etc, Etc
- oils will be made in Miglyol 812 ( pharma grade MCT type carrier ) - this carrier is different like Mig840 !!
- all tablets will be supplied in colored opaque zip. sachets, heat sealed. AND WITH SPECIFIC COLOUR OF TABLETS
- all products will have printed batch and exp. date
- Pharmastar will have new label printer, press STS filter housings, pumps, filters ( 0,22 and 0,1 microns ) , next step is own new pharma dry heater, laminar box and vial filler.

More cooming soon
That sounds really good. Will you be providing pictures of the new lab set up or equipment?

Have you checked out the thread

Who eats ass?

Fucking great thread right there. Love to eat a good ole asshole! Shit, I'll eat 2 or 3 of them if they are in front of me. I prefer a manicured asshole as opposed to a hairy one. To much toilet paper nuggets get caught up in there. I'll post up some pictures to clarify my preference for assholes.

LOL yeah I certainly did got my fill of AE reading that one...then as mention above the topic tends to poop-up...I mean pop-up in various other threads from time to time so i never need to look far to read up on the back-door buffet.

Pinned in my glutes the pip is minimal. Quads I get a bit more pip with it. Results have been very good so far. Up about 6lbs and way more vascular even had somebody tell me today they noticed the veins in my forearms are popping out lol Hunger is also through the roof. I’m in week 4. Doing 400mg for 8 weeks then 500mg for last 4weeks for 12 total. Only running 300mg test prop along side the DHB so I can really tell what the DHB is doing. Possibly increasing acne and night sweats a bit but nothing crazy. Overall really like the stuff.

I definitely wanna give the stuff a try, hoping for your kind of results too (6 pounds in 4 weeks sounds great).

Has anyone used his SARM Cardarin?

Also, is SARM Cardarin similar to T3?

Thanks,
Frank
Cardarine and T3 are nothing alike (and you shouldn't mess with either without knowing what you are doing) - Cardarine greatly increases your endurance at the risk of cancer (in rats anyways) while T3 helps with hypothyroidism induced by low carb diets or tren or inducing hyperthyroidism for increases metabolism and appetite. Advisable to combo with T4, and the pharma industry has largely moved to combo T3+T4 in medication, in some countries T3 isn't produced without T4 pharmaceutically anymore.

I definitely wanna give the stuff a try, hoping for your kind of results too (6 pounds in 4 weeks sounds great).
I think you’ll like it bro. Keep in mind I’m eating about 3500-4000 cals daily. If you only run low test with it I can see it being tough to put on size if you’re try to bulk with it and don’t eat big. I’m eating so much food and I’m getting leaner and more vascular it’s sick lol

I think you’ll like it bro. Keep in mind I’m eating about 3500-4000 cals daily. If you only run low test with it I can see it being tough to put on size if you’re try to bulk with it and don’t eat big. I’m eating so much food and I’m getting leaner and more vascular it’s sick lol

You are eating more food and getting leaner and more vascular? What is your stack? What is your BF%? Is this your first cycle? Just curious.

You are eating more food and getting leaner and more vascular? What is your stack? What is your BF%? Is this your first cycle? Just curious.
Yes getting leaner and much more vascular almost daily on this blast. This is not my first cycle but it is my first time using DHB. I haven’t checked my true bf% measurement in quite some time but I always stay pretty lean and can see my abs. I’d say I’m around 11% BF currently but that’s just me guessing. The amount of calories I can easily eat daily is surprising. Usually I would struggle a lot eating 3500-4000 cals. Now it’s easy. Noticing veins popping out in my arms and groin area that I never knew I had.

Current blast is:
Test P 325mg every week

DHB was at 400mg for 4 weeks, recently upped the DHB to 500mg per week and will stay there.

4IUs GH every morning

Yes getting leaner and much more vascular almost daily on this blast. This is not my first cycle but it is my first time using DHB. I haven’t checked my true bf% measurement in quite some time but I always stay pretty lean and can see my abs. I’d say I’m around 11% BF currently but that’s just me guessing. The amount of calories I can easily eat daily is surprising. Usually I would struggle a lot eating 3500-4000 cals. Now it’s easy. Noticing veins popping out in my arms and groin area that I never knew I had.

Current blast is:
Test P 325mg every week

DHB was at 400mg for 4 weeks, recently upped the DHB to 500mg per week and will stay there.

4IUs GH every morning
What brand GH?