Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Can/will they test Superdrol or other designer stuff?

Trenbolon acetate 100mg / 50,- / TESTED 87mg/ml

Was the raw for this the some for the TestTrenMix?

What kind of equipment are you acutally exspecting?

He wont have any high end machines, way too expensive. An autoclave maybe? something slightly better than bottletops?

Last edited:
So far this source is really transparent with testing. Others don't even bother with it and that's a step in the right direction in my opinion. Also, the testing promotion is another good way for actual bloodwork. I'm really interested in seeing 'blind' testing though by a reputable member here to draw some conclusions and actual bloodwork from people that have used his line[and please people who are currently using his line for the love of god, do some fucking bloodwork and post it in here].

From what I know there isn't such thing as a perfect UGL there will always be failings and bad batches. From what I have researched in this forum section pretty much every major UGL had fuckups sometime. So I can't accuse him of anything yet...The only big red flag from me is the lack of pictures of lab equipment [which maybe he doesn't want to do it for security reasons or whatever] and the process he uses for the brew. But as far as testing goes I have to give it to him and maybe we shouldn't be so critical as a whole.

Last edited:
Your just making the source look bad with posts like these.

Man, seriously, I really don’t know what to say. I summarised all the results for all members because I had some spare time I really don’t see any problem doing that, I’m just trying to help the community out like I did when I was working on programming a plug-in for hghpro’s automated list asking totally nothing, like I do when someone asks me help with something I know, like other members did with me when I needed. About the tren ace by Swiss @Den84 followed my situation and he can confirm I had a strange experience with it, without any injection pain, sides and the taste of the oil was mild compared to Magnus one, so I assumed it was underdosed but maybe I was just wrong. I really don’t know why you act like that, many members here can confirm I have no interest in this source. He’s a good guy, he works well, I pointed out his faults when he did, maturely and politely, like an adult should do, I don’t see the point in your accusations to be honest, I’m a shill because I quoted past test to make them easy for everyone to read? Really?

So far this source is really transparent with testing. Others don't even bother with it and that's a step in the right direction in my opinion. Also, the testing promotion is another good way for actual bloodwork. I'm really interested in seeing 'blind' testing though by a reputable member here to draw some conclusions and actual bloodwork from people that have used his line[and please people who are currently using his line for the love of god, do some fucking bloodwork and post it in here].

From what I know there isn't such thing as a perfect UGL there will always be failings and bad batches. From what I have researched in this forum section pretty much every major UGL had fuckups sometime. So I can't accuse him of anything yet...The only big red flag from me is the lack of pictures of lab equipment [which maybe he doesn't want to do it for security reasons or whatever] and the process he uses for the brew. But as far as testing goes I have to give it to him and maybe we shouldn't be so critical as a whole.

A few red flags for me. He is the one showing all his testing.

1.) We don't know what he is actually sending in, could very well be pharma.
2.) The font on the test is Arial, you don't even need photoshop to forge these test. MS paint would be enough.
3.) A simple strategy would be to post 4 good results and 1 not so good to add validity to your post.
4.) Still no pictures

That's why testing from members that order is viable and these aren't. He doesn't know what member or what vial would be sent.

I really for the life of me can't understand what is so hard about no pictures. I mean just go on ebay and look up autoclave. There are tons of them. A simple photo with his user handle, meso rx, and the date on a crumpled piece of paper would go a LONG way here.

A few red flags for me. He is the one showing all his testing.

1.) We don't know what he is actually sending in, could very well be pharma.
2.) The font on the test is Arial, you don't even need photoshop to forge these test. MS paint would be enough.
3.) A simple strategy would be to post 4 good results and 1 not so good to add validity to your post.
4.) Still no pictures

That's why testing from members that order is viable and these aren't. He doesn't know what member or what vial would be sent.

I really for the life of me can't understand what is so hard about no pictures. I mean just go on ebay and look up autoclave. There are tons of them. A simple photo with his user handle, meso rx, and the date on a crumpled piece of paper would go a LONG way here.

Don’t want to start a war, you know how I think and I had no problems with you so far, we both acted very mature towards each other, so I simply ask you: why you say that like PS is forcing people to buy his gear, like he has the monopoly of AAS and refuses to offer a good service just because he’s the only one here. I agree with everything about testing and I encourage the source to test everything he can, but man, if you don’t trust the source just save your money for a source you trust more or pharm grade stuffs, am I wrong?
Again, simply discussing, don’t want to ignore other members if possible.

I agree with you 100%. My current source, that he is also the producer, sometimes send me lab test on his Line, these tests serve them as a quality control, not for advertising and I really appreciate this thing. however, a test made by a final user is always more credible than a test done by a manufacturer. also lab test by anabolic lab project I think that are very reliable

Don’t want to start a war, you know how I think and I had no problems with you so far, we both acted very mature towards each other, so I simply ask you: why you say that like PS is forcing people to buy his gear, like he has the monopoly of AAS and refuses to offer a good service just because he’s the only one here. I agree with everything about testing and I encourage the source to test everything he can, but man, if you don’t trust the source just save your money for a source you trust more or pharm grade stuffs, am I wrong?
Again, simply discussing, don’t want to ignore other members if possible.

No I don't have to agree with you to be respectful. I've said it numerous times to numerous people respect given = respect received. We can disagree until the end of time, but as long as you converse with me in a civilized way I have no problem doing the same.

Call it petty, but I am a tit for tat kind of guy.

I don't think he is forcing anyone to do anything at all. Just since I have been here and started to look for sources, going back to the first pages even sources like PPL who provides raws for most sources anyway, posted his lab equipment and such. It just seems very very suspicious that after all this time he still hasn't. And not just to me, numerous people have pointed it out. Yet he just glosses right over it with either his own testing or an "updated" product list.

Addressing the concerns of potential customers would be a better modus operandi

I agree with you 100%. My current source, that he is also the producer, sometimes send me lab test on his Line, these tests serve them as a quality control, not for advertising and I really appreciate this thing. however, a test made by a final user is always more credible than a test done by a manufacturer. also lab test by anabolic lab project I think that are very reliable

Testing your own line for piece of mind is fine, and is a good method of quality control as you stated, but that's about it. They don't and should not hold any weight with anyone else.

Well. i am writing chemtox an email, if they can verfiy the test on Tren E. There shouldnt be a pharma substitute he could have send, as far as i know. Finaplix is Ace i believe

@pharmasource You okay with that?

No I don't have to agree with you to be respectful. I've said it numerous times to numerous people respect given = respect received. We can disagree until the end of time, but as long as you converse with me in a civilized way I have no problem doing the same.

100/100 on that

Addressing the concerns of potential customers would be a better modus operandi

Yes, this is also in his own interest, I’m more likely to buy from a guy who has a serious testing backing up his gear than a one who doesn’t, that’s obvious imo.

Well. i am writing chemtox an email, if they can verfiy the test on Tren E. There shouldnt be a pharma substitute he could have send, as far as i know

Nice spot, I’m quite sure that no pharmaceutical lab produces any form of tren e.

also lab test by anabolic lab project I think that are very reliable

Is that still available? I heard the guy was arrested, maybe I’m confusing it with some other guy.

Well. i am writing chemtox an email, if they can verfiy the test on Tren E. There shouldnt be a pharma substitute he could have send, as far as i know. Finaplix is Ace i believe

You mean , that you ask Chemtox if they are able to share results of my test with you ?
No problem, you can try it.

Jus one sir, if they will share a results with you, there is some personal data at result document, they must be hidden.

Lol I live near 1 hour of car to chemtox but I'm in deployment. I'm actually on test P and DBol of this source I'll post my bloodwork in 2 week

Yes but I'm not at home I'm military so I can't but my feeling (we know feeling is shit I wait the bloodwork) increase sex drive. I'm just in the second injection I wait for weight gain and strength gain