Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Regarding Pangea operation I know that will be checked only the shipment by air mail, so all the shipment on wheels (express courier Eu to Eu) should not be risky. What do you think @pharmasource ?

yes, but cant say if all post in EU is delivered by cars-trucks. Think that to far EU destinations is mail delivered by planes

We are taking orders , sending will be to own risk with no reship if we will have confirmation about Pangea - customers will be warned. Rest of orders will be send after Pangea

@pharmasource - When do you think you will confirm this? I planned on making an order tomorrow. How long does this operation usally last bc i would not want mine shipped while that bullshit is taking place.

NEWS.
Because we want to be sure about Interpol Pangea operation, was stopped shipping today and will start again next Friday.
Thanks for understanding.

WOTE ! MR.Olympia contest

1 place - 6points
2 place - 5points
3 place - 4points
4 place - 3points
5 place - 2points

6 place - 1point

First 3 of you will receive FREEBEES :)

Anyway guys! Since mr source told me that my package will be shipped next Friday and I already preordered my blood work, do you think is it cool to start the cycle anyway? I have test prop but not the cyp, maybe I can do two weeks of prop trying to match the cyp dose and then a week of cyp and have the test, I’m trying not to change the date because it would cost me extra money.

Anyway guys! Since mr source told me that my package will be shipped next Friday and I already preordered my blood work, do you think is it cool to start the cycle anyway? I have test prop but not the cyp, maybe I can do two weeks of prop trying to match the cyp dose and then a week of cyp and have the test, I’m trying not to change the date because it would cost me extra money.
It takes 4 to 5 weeks for cyp to reach its peak numbers. I guess it depends on the purpose of your bloodwork? If you're going to use it to dial in e2 or find tt levels, youre kind of wasting your time since you'll be switching esters and itll change everything.

Edited my autocorrect of esters to eaters.[emoji23]

It takes 4 to 5 weeks for cyp to reach its peak numbers. I guess it depends on the purpose of your bloodwork? If you're going to use it to dial in e2 or find tt levels, youre kind of wasting your time since you'll be switching esters and itll change everything.

Edited my autocorrect of esters to eaters.[emoji23]

Thank you! Those are such good news.. lol