• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

A new price list would be great sir so I don’t have to keep asking you on email what’s available and what’s not since you have many emails to reply to. Thanks

A new price list would be great sir so I don’t have to keep asking you on email what’s available and what’s not since you have many emails to reply to. Thanks
He updates the price list once per month, usuall can be found on early days of the month posts.

Last updated one is on page 1207, I do not think it is difficult yo check last 4-5 pages before sending such a stupid message.

He updates the price list once per month, usuall can be found on early days of the month posts.

Last updated one is on page 1207, I do not think it is difficult yo check last 4-5 pages before sending such a stupid message.
Boy shut your mouth I’m not speaking to you, first of all I’ve already checked his price list second of all it’s posted mar 13 longer than a month old since you clearly don’t know how to count, which means there will be many things out of stock or not available anymore for a large order and his promos will be finished changed if I’m waiting 3-4 days for a reply to an email I might as well know what’s available so I can just make the order straightaway and not have to wait forever stay in your lane.

I think you are the retard who does not know how to count :)
And pharmasource said yestarday to check the previous price list from Apr 8, 2021

I think you are the retard who does not know how to count :)
And pharmasource said yestarday to check the previous price list from Apr 8, 2021
As I said, he is just a stupid retard, sending stupid and threatening messages when he clearly has a serious lack of reading and understanding capacities.