Pinning same area twice

Micheal1995

Hey,

I typically like pinning my VG and delts and front delts. Currently taking primo which has quite alot of volume to get the dosage I want. I only have the 31g insulin needles which only have a capacity of 1ml.

My question is, if I was pinning my right Vg lets say, would it it be bad practice to pin 1ml in this area and them go in with another syringe and do another 1 in the same area. Would this cause more potential pip or potentially worse than pinning with one 2ml barrel syringe?

Thanks folks

I don't think it would be a problem. I do 2-3ml injections all the time without issue. The only thing is that long term you'll probably develop scar tissue if you keep pinning the same sites too often, and don't rotate sites. Having to inject twice as often (because of the ML limitations of the syringe) will definitely increase scar tissue, but pip should be about the same

That said though, you're using a 31g slin pin, so I doubt the scar tissue build up is going to be that bad. Try pinning lats though. They're super easy. It's like butter

As a site it handles well a good amount of volume, but are you sure it's going to VG and not in your fat? If you aren't lean enough then you probably pin subcutaneous. Me personally if i pin in VG with half inch there's no way to reach even shallow IM. Just a thought..

Hey,

I typically like pinning my VG and delts and front delts. Currently taking primo which has quite alot of volume to get the dosage I want. I only have the 31g insulin needles which only have a capacity of 1ml.

My question is, if I was pinning my right Vg lets say, would it it be bad practice to pin 1ml in this area and them go in with another syringe and do another 1 in the same area. Would this cause more potential pip or potentially worse than pinning with one 2ml barrel syringe?

Thanks folks
Just do other spots

As a site it handles well a good amount of volume, but are you sure it's going to VG and not in your fat? If you aren't lean enough then you probably pin subcutaneous. Me personally if i pin in VG with half inch there's no way to reach even shallow IM. Just a thought..
I‘ve thought of this myself and Im not 100% sure, however Ive done many cycles pinning this area without any issues. Im not ripped shredded however I can clearly flex and see my VG muscle and see where im pinning. I havent had any of the lumps post injection that ive had doing sub on my stomach area when experimenting on cruise before.

Definitely need to introduce a new area for pinning. It’s looking like lats.

Thanks

I don't think it would be a problem. I do 2-3ml injections all the time without issue. The only thing is that long term you'll probably develop scar tissue if you keep pinning the same sites too often, and don't rotate sites. Having to inject twice as often (because of the ML limitations of the syringe) will definitely increase scar tissue, but pip should be about the same

That said though, you're using a 31g slin pin, so I doubt the scar tissue build up is going to be that bad. Try pinning lats though. They're super easy. It's like butter
Thanks for the advice

Hey,

Thanks folks
I'm super surprised you do primo with the short insulin needle. That stuff hurts so much a few days later unless for me, I shoot it like a inch into the ass muscle.