platinum direct hgh

Please keep the board here updated on ur bloods please... make sure you have baseline igf if ur doing igf and wait about 3-4 weeks into it serum dosnt matter

Okay. So based on the email I got is there international orders yet? How long does it take if your on the east coast...not that I am...I'm just asking, for a friend. [emoji6]

Hey pd, just wanted to say thanks for the fucking stellar customer service, answered all my questions very quickly, never left me hangin and ta was very good. Overall 10/10 buddy. Keep up the good work

Platinumdirect@tuta.io told me they are shipping out a free kit for me to test.

They insist they are also selling legit meditrope black tops and grey tops.
I will let all the meso brothers know what is going on if the kit actually arrives.

Until then I will save all the communication I have had with them. If it turns out to be a scam I will share the emails to inform others.

If they turn out to be legit, Id like to know why they are being accused of being scammers.

Platinumdirect@tuta.io told me they are shipping out a free kit to me to test.

I will let all the meso brothers know what is going on if the kit actually arrives.

Until then I will save all the communication I have had with them. If it turns out to be a scam I will share the emails to inform others.

If they turn out to be legit, Id like to know why they are being accused of being scammers.
Probably because platinum direct on meso is platinum direct and he's telling u they are scammers and not legit. Smh.... some ppl

Probably because platinum direct on meso is platinum direct and he's telling u they are scammers and not legit. Smh.... some ppl

Not a huge gh follower but it seems the level of scamming regarding it is of epic proportions. lol

Thanks for bringing me back down to earth.

Platinumdirect@tuta.io told me they are shipping out a free kit for me to test.

Do not keep anyone in the loop about it... It'll give them legitimacy that will earn them more scams in the long run.

Do not keep anyone in the loop about it... It'll give them legitimacy that will earn them more scams in the long run.

No worries.

When you're an honest individual, sometimes it's difficult to conceive how far some people will go to scam others.

I think everyone here should hit up these scam emails and purchase multiple orders paid via WU... make me run back n forth with erroneous MTCN numbers