• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

platinum direct hgh

I started the greys like a week and half ago, and I've felt like absolute shit like I have the flu/stomach virus. Is this normal? I'm just doing 2iu daily.

I started the greys like a week and half ago, and I've felt like absolute shit like I have the flu/stomach virus. Is this normal? I'm just doing 2iu daily.
You've felt like this for 10 days straight? All from the same vial, correct?

I cant do int with the blacks until they get 2nd shipment in. After that no problem its just they are gonna get hit hard first and im allotted a certain amount and taking them stateside for local...

This^^^^ and I highly doubt your gh is causing this. Have you seen a physician?

mands

This^^^^ and I highly doubt your gh is causing this. Have you seen a physician?

mands
I started back on pharm test from doc. 200 mg wk ab the same time I started the hgh. feels like test flu that I sometimes get from prop. So it could be that. I wake at 430 inject, eat breakfast feel fine but by lunch feels like I have a light fever, no appetite and shit straight water. Jus wondering if anyone else experienced this.

I started back on pharm test from doc. 200 mg wk ab the same time I started the hgh. feels like test flu that I sometimes get from prop. So it could be that. I wake at 430 inject, eat breakfast feel fine but by lunch feels like I have a light fever, no appetite and shit straight water. Jus wondering if anyone else experienced this.
You got a batch number I don't think it's the GH tho.

It's just a virus. Had similar problems before. I went to urgent care and they just gave me a shot and I felt better after that.