platinum direct hgh

I started the greys like a week and half ago, and I've felt like absolute shit like I have the flu/stomach virus. Is this normal? I'm just doing 2iu daily.

I started the greys like a week and half ago, and I've felt like absolute shit like I have the flu/stomach virus. Is this normal? I'm just doing 2iu daily.
You've felt like this for 10 days straight? All from the same vial, correct?

I cant do int with the blacks until they get 2nd shipment in. After that no problem its just they are gonna get hit hard first and im allotted a certain amount and taking them stateside for local...

This^^^^ and I highly doubt your gh is causing this. Have you seen a physician?

mands

This^^^^ and I highly doubt your gh is causing this. Have you seen a physician?

mands
I started back on pharm test from doc. 200 mg wk ab the same time I started the hgh. feels like test flu that I sometimes get from prop. So it could be that. I wake at 430 inject, eat breakfast feel fine but by lunch feels like I have a light fever, no appetite and shit straight water. Jus wondering if anyone else experienced this.

I started back on pharm test from doc. 200 mg wk ab the same time I started the hgh. feels like test flu that I sometimes get from prop. So it could be that. I wake at 430 inject, eat breakfast feel fine but by lunch feels like I have a light fever, no appetite and shit straight water. Jus wondering if anyone else experienced this.
You got a batch number I don't think it's the GH tho.

It's just a virus. Had similar problems before. I went to urgent care and they just gave me a shot and I felt better after that.