Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

elitephysiques

Hey guys so from what i’ve read online it should be scientifically impossible for me to build muscle on 1000 cal per day.

Well I started this recomp cycle about 2 weeks ago, utilizing -

150mg test U (base trt) every 14 days
110mg test Prop EOD
HGH 4iu split into 2 doses (morn/afternoon)
Humulin R 8iu mon/tues/wed (sometimes less)

Here is my 2 week progress eating only 1000k cal per day or even a little less. I’ve lost fat and also built muscle insanely fast as you can see in my traps and chest/shoulders.

any input ? I just am not hungry at all since my stomach shrank when I started the cycle and almost gag when I eat anything besides protein shakes. I only eat like 1x per day usually post workout, always train fasted .

Attachments

• 2DA5C611-E680-4E5A-9E4D-B897B2652C62.png
    2DA5C611-E680-4E5A-9E4D-B897B2652C62.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 293
  • B7BFFCAF-39B7-4F63-883C-676FA0582C99.jpeg
    B7BFFCAF-39B7-4F63-883C-676FA0582C99.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 290
The haircut definitely helped your physique.
I just need to get these love handles gone. my stomach is much smaller but now it’s making the love handles look bigger …thinking I may have to utilize some injectable helios to spot reduce them when I get leaner. It’s the last spot to go but my upper body gets lean very quickly . I’ve always put muscle on quickly but never had abs

also admittedly I let myself go the entire 2021 and just ate everything and anything . cakes / pastries
/ doritos …. so i am just working back to what I was

I just need to get these love handles gone. my stomach is much smaller but now it’s making the love handles look bigger …thinking I may have to utilize some injectable helios to spot reduce them when I get leaner. It’s the last spot to go but my upper body gets lean very quickly . I’ve always put muscle on quickly but never had abs

also admittedly I let myself go the entire 2021 and just ate everything and anything . cakes / pastries
/ doritos …. so i am just working back to what I was
Bro you're obese.. i was too. Get a dxa scan. If your upper body was really lean prior, you'd of had abs. That is if you're not deficient in muscle as well.

Might as well start shooting up carnitine in your muscles. Hgh doesn't seem like a bad idea now.

The truth is, if you are that fat. Your body will pull all the energy from the far. Might as well maximize fat from your body and still gain muscle. So much energy reserves

Lmao I'll be following to see your sick transformation brah. Clown shit is taking steroids and hgh while 35% fat.
lmao how am I a clown for using steroids at a high bodyfat? sure let’s just stop taking everything and go natty that will help my gains. you’re just another troll pos . you types will talk shit until the VERY last bit of fat is gone.

no shit i’m obese that’s why i’m eating 1k cals a day and doing fasted cardio you fucking clown. but I do want a dexa I may be obese but it’s miles better than I was.

Don't start reducing calories so much. Focus on high protein, moderate calorie. Feed those muscles, and focus on your muscle growth in training. Don't make the mistake of going low calorie and trying to get skinny first. You will gain it all back fast. Focus on muscle growth only at first.

Don't start reducing calories so much. Focus on high protein, moderate calorie. Feed those muscles, and focus on your muscle growth in training. Don't make the mistake of going low calorie and trying to get skinny first. You will gain it all back fast. Focus on muscle growth only at first.
dead srs? I thought i’d just be slowing down my fat loss if If I focus on muscle growth. So many people say to cut first then focus on muscle bevause high bodyfat is just bad for gains and hormones.

i’m really tempted to do a week long fast or something to really fuck the fat

Last edited:
How about just learning how to eat properly and train for 6 months to a year instead of being on Test U, Test prop, HGH and Insulin??! One of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen.
i’m literally eating 100% clean. low carb. low cal. high protein. along with 20 mins of medium size intensity cardio almost daily. what more do you want from me lmao? you mad i’m using performance enhancing drugs to speed this up? for real what’s your problem

is there a magical gatekeeper that opens the world of roids to you when you reach a specific bodyfat or something? NO. that’s not how it works. steroids work great regardless of your starting point

You are using PED's that are meant to be used after you have conditioned your muscles and tendons for at least 2 years in the gym. You could easily be getting great results just from eating the way you are and training naturally. Do you get straight into a Top Fuel dragster and blast off straight down the quarter or do you progress your way up? Its the same thing. Plus you look as if you could be Insulin resistant already without using HGH and Slin artificially. Lets just hope this isn't all in aid of getting up a new Social media profile picture as quickly as possible, which is why we have all these idiots jumping on steroids all of a sudden without any thoughts of the long terms consequences or having any previous gym experience.

dead srs? I thought i’d just be slowing down my fat loss if If I focus on muscle growth. So many people say to cut first then focus on muscle bevause high bodyfat is just bad for gains and hormones.

i’m really tempted to do a week long fast or something to really fuck the fat

Your fasting is ridiculous and catabolic. You want to know why guys who have big muscles are ripped? It's because they have muscle. Don't even worry about your love handles or your gut. Build your frame first. Get strong. As you build muscle, you will start to see greater fat loss.

You are using PED's that are meant to be used after you have conditioned your muscles and tendons for at least 2 years in the gym. You could easily be getting great results just from eating the way you are and training naturally. Do you get straight into a Top Fuel dragster and blast off straight down the quarter or do you progress your way up? Its the same thing. Plus you look as if you could be Insulin resistant already without using HGH and Slin artificially. Lets just hope this isn't all in aid of getting up a new Social media profile picture as quickly as possible, which is why we have all these idiots jumping on steroids all of a sudden without any thoughts of the long terms consequences or having any previous gym experience.
enhanced results are always better and that’s why I utilize the compounds I use. Period. Why waste my time doing more work or spending more time doing it natty? fuk dat.

I already legit need trt (tested 290 test last october) so who cares if I add some shit. not like i’m blasting tren or stacking orals.. i thought my cycle was pretty moderate.

Back