Post your Controversial Opinions here

Glad you posted it. Saw it yesterday..he says he prefers primo over mast but availability and injection volume is why he keeps using mast too. Also in off season he take 1000-1400 test with 700 mast+700 primo, so all the guys preaching the "John Jewett method with low test high mast for building muscle tissue in the off season" must find a new name for this method lol
I have never seen anyone grow well or look like a superheavy weight bodybuilder having grown only on trt test plus high dht

I did TRT test + 1g of mast for 6 months.

Originally I thought it might be equivalent to 500-700mg test but without the water weight / bloat, so I could bulk without the extra water weight and moon face.

I was running 5iu to 10iu of GH.

About 5 months in I dropped the GH, and peed out all of "gains" within a week.

My lifts have barely increased (I go to failure on my final set and track my workouts meticulously). My gains have been consistent with running TRT.

tldr; I looked my best but failed to make any progress.

I'm 40 now and a bit too old to try and get "huge" and run big doses, but if I had a gun to my head and had to make progress at all cost, I'd just run 1g+ of test + AI.

Dr. Todd Lee is of this thinking due to John jewitt but he just placed last at his show so I'm not convinced. And John jewitt may be running this type of cycle now but he got to his size on 3 grams of test. And last time I looked at his logs it was 800 test/1400 mast or 1000 test/700primo/700mast. Something in that ballpark, not trt test

All these guys doing these weird cycles and "biohacking", etc.

Most likely all of them, myself in included, built most (all?) of their mass on high test + AI.

Then started doing weird shit towards the end of their bodybuilding life cycle while not making much progress.

Edit: Also wanna add they also tend to hit their 30s/40s and become "low dose evangelists". Which is fine, but they make fuck all progress during that stage of their lives.

Last edited:
I did TRT test + 1g of mast for 6 months.

Originally I thought it might be equivalent to 500-700mg test but without the water weight / bloat, so I could bulk without the extra water weight and moon face.

I was running 5iu to 10iu of GH.

About 5 months in I dropped the GH, and peed out all of "gains" within a week.

My lifts have barely increased (I go to failure on my final set and track my workouts meticulously). My gains have been consistent with running TRT.

tldr; I looked my best but failed to make any progress.

I'm 40 now and a bit too old to try and get "huge" and run big doses, but if I had a gun to my head and had to make progress at all cost, I'd just run 1g+ of test + AI.
Don’t short yourself, there are guys who grow in their 50’s lol. Big Paul’s progress is massive from being fat to ifbb pro in less than 5 years I think.

You won’t be a pro, but you can probably get to a decent level on par with your genetics with consistency at your age without blasting like you’re in your 20’s.

Don’t short yourself, there are guys who grow in their 50’s lol. Big Paul’s progress is massive from being fat to ifbb pro in less than 5 years I think.

You won’t be a pro, but you can probably get to a decent level on par with your genetics with consistency at your age without blasting like you’re in your 20’s.

View attachment grow.mov

I clipped the relevant part where they discuss doses.