PRIMOBOLAN E/ANAVAR SALE.

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by StanfordPharma, May 23, 2019.

1. Kel995

Kel995 Member

Also. Haven’t been using but 12.5 mg of Aro a week. Pissing has been weak AF as well. lol. But you know. Getting grainy and Veiny.

2. size26s

size26s Member

Oh like this lol

Attached Files:

3. Kel995

Kel995 Member

Some people be freaking out when they see that shit haha.

4. Shyster

Shyster Member

Damn 26! Always inspiring my friend, keep up the good work bro.

size26s likes this.
  5. size26s

size26s Member

Thanks man I
    Love being a
    Vascular fool lol

Attached Files:

6. Shyster

Shyster Member

How's the glucose bud, keeping tabs on it? Glad to see you fighting thru it, most people would of thrown in the towel. It's gotta be hard I'd imagine. Was it due to GH? Or genetics?

How's the diet now compared to before you found out?

7. size26s

size26s Member

Oh my
    Goodness. Crazy you asked. Man I’m on primo, winny, tren, Anavar, mast. I’m eating more than I was before my blood sugar went up. I’m getting bigger AND here’s the shocker. My blood sugar is perfectly normal. I can test it after eating a whole
    Pizza, some ice cream and a muffin and it’s only 113. I don’t know what happen or what causes the high numbers but the last month or so it’s been perfectly fine and I’m eating. 3 cups rice, 1/2 cup oats, 1/3 cup cream a rice. 25 carbs intra workout, a bowel of cereal almost every night.
    I don’t understand how or what happen.

Thank you
    For asking means a lot.

8. Shyster

Shyster Member

Man, that's great bro. Some very good news indeed. I'm glad things looking up for you my friend.

size26s likes this.
  9. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

You look real good buddy can tell you put ur work in yeah like that she fucking hates it.

size26s likes this.
  10. Glad to hear youre on the up and up @size26s! Been a while bro.

Shyster and size26s like this.
  11. size26s

size26s Member

Thank you. This board is great. So many members who care. I mentioned that awhile ago about the diabetes and people on here ask how I am, pretty amazing. Most people who ask me how my blood sugar is my family lol. So guess you guys are up there with them lol but for real. I appreciate everyone who ask and remembers it’s very cool

12. Absolutely man! I knew it wouldnt hold you down for long. Plan on competing anytime soon?

13. size26s

size26s Member

Thank you. I need to grow more. I’m thinking of 40 and up masters. I turn 38 next month. That will it’ll give me time to grow and I’ll be the younger guys in my class. We will see.
    I’d still like make some babies first lol

14. Regarding the babies, practice makes perfect ;)

15. M425M

M425M Member

Can this be pinned subQ? My mistake if this was asked already but I didn't see it on this thread. Thanks!

16. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

That’s how it’s administered

brovercleveland and M425M like this.
  17. Sub q and immediate vaginal stimulation.

18. OldSmice

OldSmice Member

[​IMG]

19. And this whole time i was pinning my urethra...

20. taco33150

taco33150 Member

@size26s two many of your posts to hit the like button.. so “like” for all ..