Project Get Shredded 2021 - Win $160,000 in CASH prizes!

loststorm

Hey Guys!

We've got some exciting news for you all -

NapsGear is hosting the world's biggest online bodybuilding sporting event.

This is going to be the most EPIC contest NapsGear has ever run! NapsGear has NEVER done anything like this and it is going to blow everyone’s minds!

It’s been a few years since we ran our last Project Get Shredded contest. Competition was fierce! It’s time we got the ball rolling on the next one but it can’t be our normal, run-of-the-mill contest – this needs to be something we will all remember!

NapsGear is collabing with our industry’s top performing pharma manufactures to offer a buffet of cash prizes that will electrify the community! With the combined $160,000 from NapsGear and the contributing sponsors, our first prize winner is going to take home $30,000!

Not a 350 lb shredded gorilla?! Don’t worry – still enter the contest! There are 25 prize spots to win from!

Project Get Shredded 2021 is breaking new ground! No online contest has ever come close to something like this.

There are several reasons we bodybuild – to be healthy, to live longer, to get laid, mental health, because our body demands it, and to be exceptional. Whatever reasons you have, the way you achieve, or don’t achieve this, it will define you. Getting shredded is the ultimate reward but sometimes some motivation is needed to keep us going.

NapsGear isn’t going to train you, teach you how to eat, or kick your ass when you need it but we can offer something equally (IF NOT MORE!) motivating!

Ready to enter? Head this way now and register!

Code:
https://www.napsgear.org/get_shredded.php?year=2021

Dafuq? People do bodybuilding and pin tons of gear to live longer and be healthier? I know that the sole reason I do a gram of tren per week and 200 mg of anadrol daily is to live longer...yes sirry bob.

Hey Guys!

We've got some exciting news for you all -

NapsGear is hosting the world's biggest online bodybuilding sporting event.

This is going to be the most EPIC contest NapsGear has ever run! NapsGear has NEVER done anything like this and it is going to blow everyone’s minds!

It’s been a few years since we ran our last Project Get Shredded contest. Competition was fierce! It’s time we got the ball rolling on the next one but it can’t be our normal, run-of-the-mill contest – this needs to be something we will all remember!

NapsGear is collabing with our industry’s top performing pharma manufactures to offer a buffet of cash prizes that will electrify the community! With the combined $160,000 from NapsGear and the contributing sponsors, our first prize winner is going to take home $30,000!

Not a 350 lb shredded gorilla?! Don’t worry – still enter the contest! There are 20 prize spots to win from!

Project Get Shredded 2021 is breaking new ground! No online contest has ever come close to something like this.

There are several reasons we bodybuild – to be healthy, to live longer, to get laid, mental health, because our body demands it, and to be exceptional. Whatever reasons you have, the way you achieve, or don’t achieve this, it will define you. Getting shredded is the ultimate reward but sometimes some motivation is needed to keep us going.

NapsGear isn’t going to train you, teach you how to eat, or kick your ass when you need it but we can offer something equally (IF NOT MORE!) motivating!

Ready to enter? Head this way now and register!

Code:

This is stupid as fuck.

How much weed did your team have to smoke to come up with such a fucking retarded idea.

Alot....
A fucking lot.

I would do it if I thought I could win which I definitely would except by the time my motherfucking Naps pack lands, the contest will have already been over for 10 years.
Fuck you Naps! and fuck you @loststorm you cockroach

The combined $160,000 in cash prizes will be distributed as follows:

1st place: $30,000
2nd place: $25,000
3rd place: $20,000
4th place: $15,000
5th place: $10,000
6th place: $5,000
7th place: $5,000
8th place: $5,000
9th place: $5,000
10th place: $4,000

11th place: $4,000
12th place: $4,000
13th place: $4,000
14th place: $3,000
15th place: $3,000
16th place: $3,000
17th place: $3,000
18th place: $2,000
19th place: $2,000
20th place: $2,000

21th place: $2,000
22th place: $1,000
23th place: $1,000
24th place: $1,000
25th place: $1,000

Click here to submit your application

Code:

Good Luck!

The combined $160,000 in cash prizes will be distributed as follows:

1st place: $30,000
2nd place: $25,000
3rd place: $20,000
4th place: $15,000
5th place: $10,000
6th place: $5,000
7th place: $5,000
8th place: $5,000
9th place: $5,000
10th place: $4,000

11th place: $4,000
12th place: $4,000
13th place: $4,000
14th place: $3,000
15th place: $3,000
16th place: $3,000
17th place: $3,000
18th place: $2,000
19th place: $2,000
20th place: $2,000

21th place: $2,000
22th place: $1,000
23th place: $1,000
24th place: $1,000
25th place: $1,000

Click here to submit your application.

Good Luck!
I'm not clicking shit bitch. however below is my application.

Dear shit stain,
Please agree to send me 30k now. I will send btc addy. Consider this my application and go fuck yourself.
Sincerely,
Lifter6973

Shouldn't this count as spam and abuse of the sign up system?

Two identical threads. Two different handles. Two different sub forums. Both pasting in identical messages.

One thread posted by one handle in one sub forum wasn't enough? Why not create another handle and cut and paste this in the general discussion? Maybe a fourth one to spam the cycle log sub forum? The sky's the limit when you go full retard.

Shouldn't this count as spam and abuse of the sign up system?

Two identical threads. Two different handles. Two different sub forums. Both pasting in identical messages.

One thread posted by one handle in one sub forum wasn't enough? Why not create another handle and cut and paste this in the general discussion? Maybe a fourth one to spam the cycle log sub forum? The sky's the limit when you go full retard.

Ban stick time ;)

Imagine busting your ass to win the top prize and it turns out to be $30,000 in whatever 3rd world currency Naps uses to buy his burritos with that converts to like $26 USD.
Lmao or it’s 30k Mexican peso worth of olive oils with naps favorite labels on it!