• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Project mass Jacob wilson 14 week muscle building trainer

Lots of gimicks for which I have no evidence to work but I like the idea of heavy followed by hypertrophy for bodybuilding, expected just another 50 reps bullshit but I am surprised preasently, cannot advice you wheter it is a good program or not, check for yourself and let us know m@n :)

yeh im not to sure about some of the gimics and i don't think i will do the blow flow restriction. other than that i like the lay out and I'm keen to have a program to follow. i will let u know how i go i start next month

I am currently doing this and i like it. Usually the bb.com workouts suck but this one has been a pleasant surprise. Not sure how useful the gimmicks are but they are a kind of fun change up

I am currently doing this and i like it. Usually the bb.com workouts suck but this one has been a pleasant surprise. Not sure how useful the gimmicks are but they are a kind of fun change up

I just started. Finished the 3rd day yesterday! Must admit im sore but love it :)

How far along are u mate?