Prostate enlargement on steroids (masteron and halotestin)

smartgear

I'm looking for an additional steroid to add to my 400 mg testosterone a week permanent blast.

The additional steroid won't be used permanently, but temporarily.

I'm looking for the strongest possible DHT steroid that will cause the strongest stimulation of androgenic receptors, even if it doesn't have strong anabolic properties.

Stimulation of androgenic receptors is what I want, and I don't care that much about anabolism in this case.

Reading about side effects, masteron is linked to prostate enlargement, but halo isn't. Aren't both steroids equally likely to cause prostate hypertrophy because both steroids have very strong androgenic effects?

Basically, prostate enlargement is what I want to avoid. As for LDL issues and liver damage, I don't care. Just tell me which one of these two steroids won't cause prostate issues.

And even if some prostate growth occurs, will it reverse when the additional steroid is no longer used?

Why do you only want the androgenic effects? And the fact that you don’t care about anything other than prostate health leads me to believe you already have a serious prostate issue in which case, all steroids will negatively effect you anyways. If you don’t and for some reason you just don’t care about anything but prostate health then thats just dumb

Why do you only want the androgenic effects? And the fact that you don’t care about anything other than prostate health leads me to believe you already have a serious prostate issue in which case, all steroids will negatively effect you anyways. If you don’t and for some reason you just don’t care about anything but prostate health then thats just dumb
No, I don't have any prostate issues. Let me explain.

I don't care about my liver, because the liver is 100% regenerative, meaning all damage will be repaired when I stop using hepatoxic steroids.

I don't care about LDL, because this is also easy to fix if I stop using hepatoxic steroids. Using Statins can also help.

However, I have watched prostate surgery videos and I know this is brutal. I care only about the prostate in this case, because issues with it can lead to very brutal and painful things that will degrade the quality of life big time.

I'm afraid of prostate examinations and surgeries.

tr
I'm looking for an additional steroid to add to my 400 mg testosterone a week permanent blast.

The additional steroid won't be used permanently, but temporarily.

I'm looking for the strongest possible DHT steroid that will cause the strongest stimulation of androgenic receptors, even if it doesn't have strong anabolic properties.

Stimulation of androgenic receptors is what I want, and I don't care that much about anabolism in this case.

Reading about side effects, masteron is linked to prostate enlargement, but halo isn't. Aren't both steroids equally likely to cause prostate hypertrophy because both steroids have very strong androgenic effects?

Basically, prostate enlargement is what I want to avoid. As for LDL issues and liver damage, I don't care. Just tell me which one of these two steroids won't cause prostate issues.

And even if some prostate growth occurs, will it reverse when the additional steroid is no longer used?
tren is the most androgenic

I don't care about my liver, because the liver is 100% regenerative, meaning all damage will be repaired when I stop using hepatoxic steroids.

I don't care about LDL, because this is also easy to fix if I stop using hepatoxic steroids. Using Statins can also help.

However, I have watched prostate surgery videos and I know this is brutal. I care only about the prostate in this case, because issues with it can lead to very brutal and painful things that will degrade the quality of life big time.

Your liver is no guarantee. Plenty of alcoholics to prove that. There's cancer and other conditions that can still occur

I felt my prostate on test only(compounded scrotal cream) and on masteron but only for the first week and then everything felt normal again when peeing

Mast can affect prostate in terms of temporary enlargement. Can't say I've ever experienced this as a noticeable side, I'm sure it's happened to some degree, but not enough to make it difficult to pee or whatever the usual sides of an enlarged prostate would be

Not sure about how halo affects the prostate

Regarding your liver comment, you better keep an eye on your enzymes. Yes the liver is regenerative but only to a certain degree. The liver will begin to shut down at a certain point when only a small percentage is not damaged. You dont want to reach the point of no return.

In my experience, with Mast and a bunch of other stuff, my prostate definitely got enlarged.

Had minor problems pissing (low pressure) and my bladder felt full faster.
Good thing everything went back to normal a few weeks after I stopped taking it.

And no, never had I someone stick their finger in my precious virgin butthole yet

tr

tren is the most androgenic
But it can cause prolactin and progesterone issues, and I don't want Cabergoline. I don't want to use AIs and caber or anything like this. I just use doses that don't require any protectors. For example, my T dose is 400 mg a week, because I found this dose doesn't cause too much aromatization and e2 in my case.

As for tren, it sounds dangerous, I heard it can damage the kidneys.

Your liver is no guarantee. Plenty of alcoholics to prove that. There's cancer and other conditions that can still occur

I felt my prostate on test only(compounded scrotal cream) and on masteron but only for the first week and then everything felt normal again when peeing
The hepatoxicity of a 6-12 weeks Halo cycle is nowhere near to the hepatoxicity of chronic alcoholism, where the individual is drunk basically 24/7.

Mast can affect prostate in terms of temporary enlargement. Can't say I've ever experienced this as a noticeable side, I'm sure it's happened to some degree, but not enough to make it difficult to pee or whatever the usual sides of an enlarged prostate would be

Not sure about how halo affects the prostate
Temporary enlargement is not a problem for me. I'm afraid of a permanent enlargement.

Are there any medications I should take to prevent prostate growth when I use masteron?

In my experience, with Mast and a bunch of other stuff, my prostate definitely got enlarged.

Had minor problems pissing (low pressure) and my bladder felt full faster.
Good thing everything went back to normal a few weeks after I stopped taking it.

And no, never had I someone stick their finger in my precious virgin butthole yet
Good. If it's temporary, then no problem.

Regarding your liver comment, you better keep an eye on your enzymes. Yes the liver is regenerative but only to a certain degree. The liver will begin to shut down at a certain point when only a small percentage is not damaged. You dont want to reach the point of no return.
Yes, I know.

Steroids aren't hepatoxic enough to cause that much damage if aren't used for too long. 6-12 weeks if ok. Even a full year can also be ok if doses aren't super high.

But it can cause prolactin and progesterone issues, and I don't want Cabergoline. I don't want to use AIs and caber or anything like this. I just use doses that don't require any protectors. For example, my T dose is 400 mg a week, because I found this dose doesn't cause too much aromatization and e2 in my case.

As for tren, it sounds dangerous, I heard it can damage the kidneys.
prolactin issues are rare get it checked if ur scared

What can go wrong if Halo dose isn't too high?
I LOVE how Halo makes me feel and the almost instant strength gains but my experience has been that even at 10 mg a day for 12 days it raised my liver values to the highest they have ever been and it literally took months to get my values back to a reasonable range.

Even if low dose, I therefore suggest not taking for more than 2 weeks max and certainly check your bloods afterwards before setting up a new cycle.

Obviously you may react differently but at the very least I believe you need to monitor closely.