PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Anyone have experience with PPL Halo raws? I've taken it several times and nothing. I even weighed out 75mg and took it all at once and it did nothing. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. what do you think is the deal?
Not sure how long have you been taking and what dose?
What all you running?
I ran for awhile it always takes 3 to 4 days for any oral to really work for me.
I liked it until the lethargy started then I stopped that was at 40 could probably run longer at 20.

Not sure how long have you been taking and what dose?
What all you running?
I ran for awhile it always takes 3 to 4 days for any oral to really work for me.
I liked it until the lethargy started then I stopped that was at 40 could probably run longer at 20.
Gotcha. I read a lot that you didn't have to let it build up to work. I saw a lot of people saying that it worked on the first dose.

Has anyone used any of the peptides from PPL ? Interested in BPC157, TB500, MII and PT141

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. what type of testing is done on the peptides ? Is it per batch etc ? For international, what is the shipping cost for peptides ?

Anyone have experience with PPL Halo raws? I've taken it several times and nothing. I even weighed out 75mg and took it all at once and it did nothing. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. what do you think is the deal?

Works for me previously. I only use it on days I want to destroy every object that impedes my path. 20-30mg halo, 100mg Tren Ace, 50-100mg adrol and if you want 40mg var 4-5 hours before the gym, you can thank me later.

Help me out. Lol
Just kidding I believe I have it figured out
I'm pretty good at helping also

Lol you looked pretty good there to me and I think that picture led to me acquiring 1000iu

Finally received an order i put in over 8 months ago.
First package was seized. Second package was lost. Guess they just found it.

When the package arrived I opened it and thought wtf is this? Had no what it was. Had to do some digging around and figured it out.

I think this was the longest delivery in purple panda history. Lol

They were cool with reminding me what the doses of the orals were as I couldn't even remember what I bought dose wise.

Pretty awesome getting a present out of the blue like that. Lol

Finally received an order i put in over 8 months ago.
First package was seized. Second package was lost. Guess they just found it.

When the package arrived I opened it and thought wtf is this? Had no what it was. Had to do some digging around and figured it out.

I think this was the longest delivery in purple panda history. Lol

They were cool with reminding me what the doses of the orals were as I couldn't even remember what I bought dose wise.

Pretty awesome getting a present out of the blue like that. Lol
I'm glad you got it.
But did they not offer to reship?

Has anyone used any of the peptides from PPL ? Interested in BPC157, TB500, MII and PT141

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. what type of testing is done on the peptides ? Is it per batch etc ? For international, what is the shipping cost for peptides ?

I'm using bpc157 for a post op torn bicep and post op meniscul tear repair. Hard to quantify how well it's working if it all.

I was using TPs GH prior to the peptides and running eq. Doctor was very impressed at the rate of recovery. Almost home free now.

So around the beginning of the month I bought FrogJuice with a couple other items. Next day I got an email that they sold out before shipping mine so I subbed out for another compound.

Rep hooked me up for my troubles but once I finally received the pack, they had sent the wrong stuff lol

Rep says they are going to send out the right stuff but it hasn't hit the mail service yet.

Frustrating because this is supposed to be "domestic".

On a more positive note, Rep came through with contest winnings several days ago. Forgot to report that. Thanks again man!

Sponsors

Latest posts