PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Hey new to this. Looking to panda for trt doses of test and adex. Adex only comes in raws Does it need brewed or capped or what other options are there.

You can cap the adex, or suspend it in something like SyrPalta from Humco, so it taste like candy..
Which seems fitting since some are treating you like a child.
I’d say research anything you plan on doing throughly. Leave nothing to chance. That includes sterile measures.

You getting an attitude man? I'd knock you the fuck out with one punch. Lol Take several seats "kid".

LOL You got one thing right my man I'm as tough as they come and if you want to find out first hand keep snapping off at me, "son".

@Millard Baker sry to bug you dude, serial troll is back. Please see the above quotes. Has spamming the site and now threatening people. Can we hang this joker out to dry for a little while?

@Millard Baker sry to bug you dude, serial troll is back. Please see the above quotes. Has spamming the site and now threatening people. Can we hang this joker out to dry for a little while?
My man is it that serious? When someone challenges you, you accept. I had no fucking choice but to check this guy on his foul mouth. Sorry if it looks like I'm trying to be negative. He brought the drama to me and @Oldschool by catching an attitude. Who lists them self as 22 when they're actually 51 anyway... Then gets angry when people laugh and ask questions.

Anyway this dirtbag obviously wants no problems apart from running his stupid mouth, so I'm going to leave him alone.