PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Smh. If any body can tell me how to take adex raws that’d be cool
Hey bro, just a suggestion here. If you are planning on TRT get a Doc. There are plenty online that are reasonably priced and you get all pharma gear. It makes traveling way less of a headache and the legality of it vs UGL is a plus. Plus if you plan on continuing it for life you can switch to a real Endo at some point and insurance will foot a lot of the bill.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
I have an idea for the next contest but I think you’re going to need to up the ante because it’s going to be a tough one. There are 1271 pages on here so far and I believe it’s 20 posts per page. That’s 25420 posts. The contest should be to figure out how many of those posts are relevant to PPL. My guess is 11.

Don’t get me wrong I love some of the bullshit that goes on. It’s very entertaining. I was just trying to be a smart ass about it but in all seriousness @PurplePandaLabs Rep. the contest could be something similar. If people aren’t comfortable with the posting of their girls or of themselves then maybe something to do with the thread. Something embedded in a post somewhere on here and you’d have to find it. Like a scavenger hunt.

Don’t get me wrong I love some of the bullshit that goes on. It’s very entertaining. I was just trying to be a smart ass about it but in all seriousness @PurplePandaLabs Rep. the contest could be something similar. If people aren’t comfortable with the posting of their girls or of themselves then maybe something to do with the thread. Something embedded in a post somewhere on here and you’d have to find it. Like a scavenger hunt.

I’d rather see you reward those that benefit the community. Even if you did it silently. Reward those that make your thread worth reading, or entering. You have a few on here, that stand out, help out, and make the thread worth the constant read. It’s part of the reason it survived as long as it has.
I’ve read this thread since page 1, only recently started writing. Much of my motivation was, push back against what I saw as negative misinformation, a few guys, tried to keep the thread real, accurate and did it in a respectful manner.
I’d vote to spend the quarter there.

I’d rather see you reward those that benefit the community. Even if you did it silently. Reward those that make your thread worth reading, or entering. You have a few on here, that stand out, help out, and make the thread worth the constant read. It’s part of the reason it survived as long as it has.
I’ve read this thread since page 1, only recently started writing. Much of my motivation was, push back against what I saw as negative misinformation, a few guys, tried to keep the thread real, accurate and did it in a respectful manner.
I’d vote to spend the quarter there.
That’s different though. I’m not disagreeing with you but the rep wanted to do a contest so I came up with the scavenger hunt idea. If PPL wanted to just give random shit away to good guys that’s his own choice.

That’s different though. I’m not disagreeing with you but the rep wanted to do a contest so I came up with the scavenger hunt idea. If PPL wanted to just give random shit away to good guys that’s his own choice.

It’s all good..
The consultant never stops consulting is all..
It’s the same mindset I’d push in any business.
A couple guys around here I thought were really stand up, and respectful. That’s not easy to find on the internet, especially in heated discussion, with names being thrown around, and people on tren.. lol

It’s all good..
The consultant never stops consulting is all..
It’s the same mindset I’d push in any business.
A couple guys around here I thought were really stand up, and respectful. That’s not easy to find on the internet, especially in heated discussion, with names being thrown around, and people on tren.. lol
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN. YOU WANNA THROW KNUCKLES DOWN IN THE PIT. SCHOOLS IN SESSION AND IM READY TO TEACH. SON.
Shit I could barely write that even though it’s a joke. I agree there are some definite good guys on here. Like I said though that’s more of a prerogative on ppls part if he wanted to do something like that. The only other way would be a vote on a member kinda thing. Everybody picks one member who stands out as one of the good ones. Can’t pick yourself.

The contest could've been about the nba finals, or it could be about the world cup.

Or if it can wait till Sept mr. Olympia contest. Pick the top 6 or so.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN. YOU WANNA THROW KNUCKLES DOWN IN THE PIT. SCHOOLS IN SESSION AND IM READY TO TEACH. SON.
Shit I could barely write that even though it’s a joke. I agree there are some definite good guys on here. Like I said though that’s more of a prerogative on ppls part if he wanted to do something like that. The only other way would be a vote on a member kinda thing. Everybody picks one member who stands out as one of the good ones. Can’t pick yourself.

My guess is 3471 jellybeans in the jar..
Welcome to the school fair.. Fuck it, I’m old school..

My guess is 3471 jellybeans in the jar..
Welcome to the school fair.. Fuck it, I’m old school..
Actually that’s a good idea let’s just put a meathead spin to it. Rep gets a jar and fills it will dbol pills/caps. Person who gets the right number gets the jar and the primo.

Been a while that I'm using ppl as source, I did 6 order and just one got seized and they reshipped it (I live in Europe )
I tested test e, c, susta with bloodwork and they re good, mk677 also very good but a bit pricey (I find finished mk at lower price)
Their support (vicky and Victoria ) is fast and good,
Tren as many says don't give you night sweats and aggressivity as other Brand that I tried but I cough when I inject so seems to be Tren

Panda I just would like to know if in future there is a chance that you will add shipping from Europe also at double price

46 NPP in inventory and they still can't mail out my fucking pack. Domestic is a joke. Wishing I wouldn't have ordered at this point.

Damn, than I'll never win anything

Just had another pack arrive from international. Everything is on point and professional. T/A was a little over ONE WEEK. Tell me why people fuck with domestic at all?

Just had another pack arrive from international. Everything is on point and professional. T/A was a little over ONE WEEK. Tell me why people fuck with domestic at all?
I'm kicking myself in the ass. I chose Domestic for 2 reasons...one being customs second being T/A
I have had great success with raws international with a couple of scary snags. It's really to early for me to be bitching on the Domestic T/A at this time. Just reading on Domestic from Panda lately has me doubtful. Time will tell.