PurplePandaLabs Raw source

200 mgs of tren a week feel like shit bp shoots up/ can’t sleep / can’t breathe .. can’t stand tren .. tried so many brands just doesn’t do well with me . As far as Strength gains they are overrated on it anyway ..

Update. My friend is running ppl tren e from int raws. He reported to me that it's very strong like normal. His physique is changing, strength is up and he's dealing with horrible trensomnia and a mean tren dick. No.complaints from him at all
Yeah but I bet your friend is one of those weirdos who like follows his diet and trains hard :D:p

Needing to order US Domestic Accutane raws. Any idea when they may be restocked?

My international order has been almost a month of no updating since it departed its original location. So I don’t trust that ordering international will arrive in the next 21 days.
Send me a PM about your international order

i am paying for Waklert 10x150mg less than 1g rawpowder
Armodafinil for 36$. Not even considering it is pharma and already pressed.

What i am missing here?

Quick question fellas: So, I've never brewed 2 compounds in 1 yet.. I was wondering this: I only have 1 syringe filter left and have a little tren a and test p powder. Since, I only have 1 filter left I was going to make a blend.. Can I brew 100mg of each together? So, I would use 4 grams of each to make 40cc of testp/tren a @ 100mg each? Would it pose a problem holding since it would be 100mg of each together?

i am paying for Waklert 10x150mg less than 1g rawpowder
Armodafinil for 36$. Not even considering it is pharma and already pressed.

What i am missing here?
Actually that's 1500mg so 11/2 grams.
What is it you don't understand?
If you mean price difference try both I have.

Actually that's 1500mg so 11/2 grams.
What is it you don't understand?
If you mean price difference try both I have.

i kinda expected it to be way cheaper, like with any other product where you buy the raws instead of the finished product, especially pharma

Hey Meso,

I'm SwolePanda owner of Purple Panda Labs. I've come here to offer our quality Raws to the members of Meso. We are a verified source on Reddits SST. We have lots of reviews on SST for anyone to check out. All of our Raws are hplc tested and the test report is listed on our website under the compound.

You can view our current stock on our website. Please order off the website or feel free to email us your order. We are offering a 5% discount for Meso users who want to give us a try, the coupon code is: Meso777. Please just email us the promo code and order number and we'll apply it.
Yo y would package be seized more than three times, even once for that matter? Three bills minimum ? First time buyers might get sketchy to risk.

i kinda expected it to be way cheaper, like with any other product where you buy the raws instead of the finished product, especially pharma
Yeah some raws are I think they only carry the one and it has the longer half life which could be the reason.
I liked the raws I capped better than the pressed tabs seemed stronger even tho capped at 200mg.

Quick question fellas: So, I've never brewed 2 compounds in 1 yet.. I was wondering this: I only have 1 syringe filter left and have a little tren a and test p powder. Since, I only have 1 filter left I was going to make a blend.. Can I brew 100mg of each together? So, I would use 4 grams of each to make 40cc of testp/tren a @ 100mg each? Would it pose a problem holding since it would be 100mg of each together?
I just explained this here. Hope it helps.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/index.php?posts/2212085

No there is not, he is referring to domestic products.
The domestic raws were restocked. Check again. Unless he is talking about the finished products. There are only 3 things sold out right now. nand cyp, accutane, and winm are what have 0 stock.