PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The domestic raws were restocked. Check again. Unless he is talking about the finished products. There are only 3 things sold out right now. nand cyp, accutane, and winm are what have 0 stock.
I'm talking FrogJuice Mr. Dick Tracey. Mystery has been solved.

Excuse me for asking but...who the fuck are you?
Im Fucking Blah. Im a lurker. But does it matter who I am? I was just answering the dudes question.

But on topic for PPL. I had a 14 day TA from the international store. the tracking was slow too update but everything arrived fine

That means so much right. But thanks for adding more useless posts to this thread.
What means so much is you’re a 23 yr old smart ass kid. Why don’t you go to the new member section and introduce yourself! Stats,goals,cycles,nutrition, and lifts! In other words start over and stfu and read. Yw.
Oh I forgot you know everything already...sorry!!

What means so much is you’re a 23 yr old smart ass kid. Why don’t you go to the new member section and introduce yourself! Stats,goals,cycles,nutrition, and lifts! In other words start over and stfu and read. Yw.
Oh I forgot you know everything already...sorry!!
I never said i know everything. Do you not see how general his question was. I answered it. They are the ones with the attitude i just answered the question. But I dont really plan on making friends and stuff on here. Im here to read and let people know how long my order took. But look at how angry youre getting over me calling a guy a pleb and answering his question.

I never said i know everything. Do you not see how general his question was. I answered it. They are the ones with the attitude i just answered the question. But I dont really plan on making friends and stuff on here. Im here to read and let people know how long my order took. But look at how angry youre getting over me calling a guy a pleb and answering his question.
It's not your words per say it's your lack of respect to a respected member. And before you say "I don't have to respect anyone" you're right you don't. But remember when you need help or advice good luck. Theres a lot of well respected knowledgeable members here. That's all

It's not your words per say it's your lack of respect to a respected member. And before you say "I don't have to respect anyone" you're right you don't. But remember when you need help or advice good luck. Theres a lot of well respected knowledgeable members here. That's all
I answered his question just not to his liking because he was talking finished products. I thought he was talking about raws (which they were restocked). He was the one who insulted me first. So I insulted him back. I respect anyone who respects me. like everyone should

I answered his question just not to his liking because he was talking finished products. I thought he was talking about raws (which they were restocked). He was the one who insulted me first. So I insulted him back. I respect anyone who respects me. like everyone should
Sounds like a members second handle who's got something he wants to say to the community. Go on little guy. I'm listening...

What is US domestic ta looking like? And are you ever going to get epitain back in stock?
Epistane raws or finished?

So when will the REAL domestic restock happen? I was told a date that has come and passed and according to the website nothing has been restocked...

@purplepandalabs
There are a few things my brewer is still working on. I just sent him some new caps for the vials. He is waiting for those to arrive