PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Has anyone brewed the test u in caster oil? Apparently that's the oil they use in the actual nebido formula and it helps extend the half life of the test u. I'm wondering because this caster oil seems really thick almost honey like in consistency and from what I understand there is no ba to be added and only 1% bb. Seems like the end product would be thick as peanut butter. Filtering and even injecting might be tough. Any advice would be appreciated.

Has anyone brewed the test u in caster oil? Apparently that's the oil they use in the actual nebido formula and it helps extend the half life of the test u. I'm wondering because this caster oil seems really thick almost honey like in consistency and from what I understand there is no ba to be added and only 1% bb. Seems like the end product would be thick as peanut butter. Filtering and even injecting might be tough. Any advice would be appreciated.
I don't know anything about brewing but I like how you are copying the exact formula, seems really smart to me.

although it extends the HL it reduces AUC, don't think it's worth brotha

What do you run EQ versus running Bold Cyp?
did a quick cyp run at 400-600 it was mild but i could feel it right away, first couple of weeks i went to the beach and got a nice brown tan(i am white af) and all upper body muscles were popping

EQ i've run 0.9-1.5g for 3-4 months
sides like fidgeting were there in the first weeks, gains were much slower but very ''solid'' (got in an accident some months ago and still keeping 80% of my gains even tho no training)
skin was never so smooth, literally not a fucking pimple, if it was not for the mental sides i'd run it all year long(RBC/hematocrites were fine)

did a quick cyp run at 400-600 it was mild but i could feel it right away, first couple of weeks i went to the beach and got a nice brown tan(i am white af) and all upper body muscles were popping

EQ i've run 0.9-1.5g for 3-4 months
sides like fidgeting were there in the first weeks, gains were much slower but very ''solid'' (got in an accident some months ago and still keeping 80% of my gains even tho no training)
my skin was never so smooth, literally not a fucking pimple, if it was not for the mental sides I got i'd run it all year long(RBC/hematocrites were fine)

I am trying Bold Cyp next instead of EQ. I normally run EQ @ 600mg/wk so was wondering what that would be comparatively

@purplepandalabs , @PurplePandaLabs Rep. Any idea when and if you will restock for international orders?
International will be back within the next month. Product selection will be more limited moving forward. Not going to be selling all the crazy blends anymore besides some of the preworkouts.

@purplepandalabs are international finished ever coming back?
^^^^^^^^^
ETA frog juice domestic?
I’m hoping within the next week
Domestic seems a little slow, been 5 days and still hasn’t shipped. Anyone else have recent dom t/a?
Send us an email if it says that it hasn’t shipped and it’s been 5 days