PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Quick update. Paid Tuesday the 25th, money picked up almost exactly 12 hours later according to WU. Order still hasn't shipped out according to PPL rep, he says it will be after the holidays so after the 7th. In the past they were faster to ship. Hopefully they dont ship me anthrax or something since PPL rep now dislikes me.

Quick update. Paid Tuesday the 25th, money picked up almost exactly 12 hours later according to WU. Order still hasn't shipped out according to PPL rep, he says it will be after the holidays so after the 7th. In the past they were faster to ship. Hopefully they dont ship me anthrax or something since PPL rep now dislikes me.
So a bust happens and guys are giving out sensitive info?!?!??!! I know who get's my Darwin Award this year! SMFH

Why don’t you just go ahead and post what email you sent it from and what address you want it sent to?

BUYER BEWARE. PURPLEPANDALABS WAS BUSTED BY THE DEA/HOMELAND SECURITY ON THE DOMESTIC SIDE IN THE USA. CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND ORDER QUANTITIES HAVE BEENCOLLECTED BY THE AGENCIES.

So a bust happens and guys are giving out sensitive info?!?!??!! I know who get's my Darwin Award this year! SMFH
You guys are way too paranoid. Western Union processes 30 transactions every second of every minute of every hour of the day. 10 years ago I was posting pictures daily of my illeagal 20,000 watt grow room online for everyone to see, this is way before cannabis was legal anywhere around me. By not being afraid and by posting online I was able to help hundreds if not thousands of fellow cannabis Growers with their problems. Sometimes you just have to step out there and do what's right for the community as a whole. By posting ppl's lackluster shipping time I'm helping the community as a whole here. You're welcome.

You guys are way too paranoid. Western Union processes 30 transactions every second of every minute of every hour of the day. 10 years ago I was posting pictures daily of my illeagal 20,000 watt grow room online for everyone to see, this is way before cannabis was legal anywhere around me. By not being afraid and by posting online I was able to help hundreds if not thousands of fellow cannabis Growers with their problems. Sometimes you just have to step out there and do what's right for the community as a whole. By posting ppl's lackluster shipping time I'm helping the community as a whole here. You're welcome.
Or maybe the reason you don't care is cuz you're tight with narcs? You're welcome!

I personally know of some DEA agents that use, I would never give them up however they are hypocrites that is for sure. One friend used to steal gear when he would uncover it in a stop and talk traffic stop. Crazy because I would never use gear from a random source, he wasn't scared.

You are part of the “community” that many OTHERS in this thread were trying to help by telling you not to order from ppl anymore since they’re currently being investigated by dea and homeland security and these agencies now have sensitive info about clients, orders, and who even knows what else lol.

You’re not the “helper” dude, you’re the guy that didn’t listen to all the “helpers” in this thread.

Its sad that Panda has such little life skills that he has chosen to be a drug dealer by profession. To the extent of giving up a life to live in a shit hole of a country like China.

Give him props though. I get frustrated ordering Chinese so since hes committed to never returning to the states that says a lot.

If your smart and do things proper you can make money without such drastic sacrafices. Its too bad its too late for him. Feds will eventually get China to cooperate and he will be sitting in prison kicking himself in the ass.

Im glad we have a forum like Meso where the truth always comes out and we get entertainment of watching him continue to make bad life decision while in his downward spiral

Actually I hope each and every vendor will read your comment and ignore your every order from now on you ungrateful imbecile judging life choice instead of generalizing keep on topic with the matter at hand.

Last edited:

I would value security over the warm feeling you get 'helping' others by showing your 20 lights

But hey, that's just me

You are part of the “community” that many OTHERS in this thread were trying to help by telling you not to order from ppl anymore since they’re currently being investigated by dea and homeland security and these agencies now have sensitive info about clients, orders, and who even knows what else lol.

You’re not the “helper” dude, you’re the guy that didn’t listen to all the “helpers” in this thread.
Some people had orders in already before this happen

BUYER BEWARE. PURPLEPANDALABS WAS BUSTED BY THE DEA/HOMELAND SECURITY ON THE DOMESTIC SIDE IN THE USA. CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND ORDER QUANTITIES HAVE BEENCOLLECTED BY THE AGENCIES.
i think we already know this shit, move on and stop this cancer, you guys got nothing better to do ? sitting all day on this forum spamming this stuff...