PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Actually I hope each and every vendor will read your comment and ignore your every order from now on you ungrateful imbecile judging life choice instead of generalizing keep on topic with the matter at hand.

Kinda hard to take a moral high ground when you by drugs from said drug dealers, kinda like a john judging a hooker.

How is this shit helping ? Just dont buy anything and shut up

Many a noob lack the foresight to do basic research. Many will read the first page and many times only the first post (especially if it contains a list) then jump to the last page of the thread to see if the source is still in business.

So these warnings have their place. How effective are they at deterring someone that's desperate to score? That's a question i can only speculate on, but i believe it will save a few noobs from themselves in the long run.

YOU DON’T FUCKING BELONG HERE..... GYFO

You’re only posts are in this thread. You obviously are tied to PPL in some way.
To be fair most of my posts are in here too. So not everyone who's mainly posted in here is in league with panda. However, I'm starting to think most are.

To be fair most of my posts are in here too. So not everyone who's mainly posted in here is in league with panda. However, I'm starting to think most are.

The guys got 12 posts, all in here calling people out for informing people about the dangers right now.... not cool

Funny no one will spoon feed the newbs any other time.
I don't think anyone is being spoon fed just warned away from a potential excessively dangerous choice. The immediate warning stops impatient newbs who start at the beginning of the thread and don't read everything. I mean 1000 posts in they're not going to continue and just place an order. It's trying to keep people safe.

I don't think anyone is being spoon fed just warned away from a potential excessively dangerous choice. The immediate warning stops impatient newbs who start at the beginning of the thread and don't read everything. I mean 1000 posts in they're not going to continue and just place an order. It's trying to keep people safe.
If you think its effective, by all means. I dont think itll deter everyone. Some people just have their minds made up. Others understand you can do everything right and still get busted. You wanna minimize that risk, obviously, but itll never be zero percent.

If you think its effective, by all means. I dont think itll deter everyone. Some people just have their minds made up. Others understand you can do everything right and still get busted. You wanna minimize that risk, obviously, but itll never be zero percent.
No but to me helping just one is worth it

No but to me helping just one is worth it
You're a good guy. I think that's the part of the problem with how effective that strategy will be. It's hard to distinguish the ones that are truly trying to help from the ones doing it for other reasons.

It's easy to say something is for harm reduction. But harm reduction doesnt encompass which source to use or not, in my opinion at least.

You're a good guy. I think that's the part of the problem with how effective that strategy will be. It's hard to distinguish the ones that are truly trying to help from the ones doing it for other reasons.

It's easy to say something is for harm reduction. But harm reduction doesnt encompass which source to use or not, in my opinion at least.
I agree, sort of. If there's a source obviously under investigation and homeland security and the DEA are involved telling someone it's a riskier choice to go with this particular source is. At least in my opinion it is.