PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Practicing my attack for when we get close!!! Seems like you can only post every 16 secs so if you post right before 30,000 you will miss the promo so Fuck being winner

Seems like you can only post every 16 seconds if you're either an obnoxious asshole, or extremely desperate for what amounts to an extremely small amount of free gear.

On another note, if you walk out your front door and start offering to suck random guys cocks for $20, you'll have enough money to buy your own test instead of post-begging for it here, and cluttering the fuck outta this thread with pathetic stupidity.

I'm not sayin' , I'm just sayin'...

I’m gonna win this contest and the 10 runner-up prizes and use the oil as hair grease, use it for sex massages, jack off oil, cooking oil, anything but use it just to rub it in that I won lol jk with all that’s been said in this thread idk if I’d trust the quality enough to rub it on my dick lol.

I’m gonna win this contest and the 10 runner-up prizes and use the oil as hair grease, use it for sex massages, jack off oil, cooking oil, anything but use it just to rub it in that I won lol jk with all that’s been said in this thread idk if I’d trust the quality enough to rub it on my dick lol.
Bahahaha this one's a winner

Don’t play then LOL.... Having a small dick isn’t a bad thing bro...