PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yeah I was wondering if it not being back was part of the ploy because they said originally they were just relocating and setting up shop ASAP.

But like I said 99% just being paranoid. That Golden Monkey popping up has me over thinking everything right now.

I blame the PCT meds :(

What’s PCT?

What’s PCT?
Hahahahahha right????? Lol
@PurplePandaLabs Rep. will the winners be able to receive their product domestically
I'd also prefer that!
Just itchin' for some freebies, aren't you?
If i win, i'll give it to you. Pending it isn't non transferable.
Yes I am lol and thank you @MisterSuperGod bro you're a good guy and very funny. I think I'm just gonna watch the thread so I can get a win on my own though. You should keep your free test if you get some lol

@Keepittight go to the gym, or go make an omelette, or go find a hobby or something.

We get it, you really want to win this bad idea of a contest, but you're over the top with it, dude.

Chill. You're blowing this thread up and it's semi-obnoxious.

@Keepittight go to the gym, or go make an omelette, or go find a hobby or something.

We get it, you really want to win this bad idea of a contest, but you're over the top with it, dude.

Ok man I'll sit back and chill. I'm off today, just had a date and also off from the gym. And deiting so I can't eat shit anyway.

Remember when Torro kept shit posting in the PS thread to win that contest? No shame in that boys game. Funny, none the less.

And ones an American living in China the other is a Chinese American living in america. The line in the about us was what did it for me. Monkey says something like a team of experienced lifters and brewers. I couldve sworn panda had something like before. Or his story was he wanted to find the best raws for himself and his lifting friends and it led to the start up of the business. I dint remember it was a while ago.

Aliens.jpg