PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yeah I was wondering if it not being back was part of the ploy because they said originally they were just relocating and setting up shop ASAP.

But like I said 99% just being paranoid. That Golden Monkey popping up has me over thinking everything right now.

I blame the PCT meds :(

Yeah I was wondering if it not being back was part of the ploy because they said originally they were just relocating and setting up shop ASAP.

But like I said 99% just being paranoid. That Golden Monkey popping up has me over thinking everything right now.

Why do you think the monkey is panda?

*!*

jesse.jpg

The golden monkey rebrand would be smart. I don't know if that's what's happening though.
It's not paranoia if it's true.

What kind of PCT you on?

View attachment 99729
View attachment 99730

Just seem very similar. Different zoo creatures sure, but similar.
And ones an American living in China the other is a Chinese American living in america. The line in the about us was what did it for me. Monkey says something like a team of experienced lifters and brewers. I couldve sworn panda had something like before. Or his story was he wanted to find the best raws for himself and his lifting friends and it led to the start up of the business. I dint remember it was a while ago.

Any sides from the clomid so far?

This is my 4th PCT now I think -- every time same thing. Just a feeling of weakness (but also no longer at supra-physiological testosterone levels) and I get a little irritable and sometimes stomach cramps. But I think the cramps are from the Nolva.

Never had any vision issues that people talk about.

Normally a week after I am off the PCT meds I feel pretty good again.