PurplePandaLabs Raw source

On a lighter note,

Gentlemen we are steadily approaching 29,500 post count.

We will begin our count down to both contest we are holding.

10 winners will receive 5 vials of Test Each.

1 lucky winner will receive a cycle of (3) Test E (3) Deca and (1) 100 tab pack of dianabol at 50mg a tab.

We will ship direct from our international line using a faster shipping method which would only take (7) days.

The promotion starts at thirty thousandth post. The thirty thousandth post will receive the full cycle and the 11 different posters after that will receive the test e vials.

Thank you. And hopefully soon we’ll hit that post count.
You're kidding, the prize is 20 dollars worth of gear. So on top of being a lying weasel, Panda is cheap too

That promo could really boost my upcoming cycle. I like the idea of the 5 test over anything to be honest. I'm not a huge fan of Deca or dbol.

@AnTabolic73 you’re okay....

@Robfromga and @rpbb are just pretenders to a Meso throne that no longer exist. I bet they get all warm and fuzzy inside when members PM them for knowledge.... “show me the wheyyyy”

You guys aren’t Meso. That died with most of the members who actually moved on with their lives or no longer here...

Sad because we had a lot of fun times here.

So the guys that suck your cock are ok, but the guys that question you are not? I have more respect for people that logically can disagree than those that go along to get along....you're a leftist aren't you?

So we should all obey the shill that got busted, by the FBI/DEA and sends out dirty underdosed gear? Right!! You're working on that right? Putting out another fire? Wait wait...stick with us, we'll get it right next time! Sorry about your prison time .

So the guys that suck your cock are ok, but the guys that question you are not? I have more respect for people that logically can disagree than those that go along to get along....you're a leftist aren't you?

So we should all obey the shill that got busted, by the FBI/DEA and sends out dirty underdosed gear? Right!! You're working on that right? Putting out another fire? Wait wait...stick with us, we'll get it right next time! Sorry about your prison time .
Did somone really go to prison?

How would you know if he never has issues if hes truly a private source? You mean you never had issue with him.

That's the difference between public and private. Public sources fuck up, everyone knows and they get held accountable or at the very least people can make better decision on using them or not. Private sources, not so much. Unless they're semi private, or you personally know the majority of their customers.
No, I don't need a correction, he's never had any issues . Here's the deal @AnTabolic73 , not everyiev is as lost as you are. Not everyone has to rely on shit, and it really is a shit source like ppl . Hell, Pcom kicks pandas ass. His busy model relies on people like you, smart enough to get to him, but no smarter. There are multiple people that use this source, on multiple boards. If he shit the bed, it would be know. It's called trust. Something panda or any this "sources" will never have. Have you ever had source send you the product BEFORE you paid, once you get it then you send out the CIM? No. You haven't. Because that puts all the risk on the source vs the buyer. How about a 15+ year track record? Can you name someone who's been around that long?

Keep scrapping for crumbs AnT. Keep chasing the next big thing. Keep sucking the cock of guys like ppl who'd gladly fuck you over in a heartbeat. Who lie nearly every time they speak. Who are "about to get things fixed" for the 30th time. Who send out dirty gear. Who send out under dosed gear. Who send out the wrong fucking gear. Who get fucking busted, lie about it, thinking you're too stupid or lazy to add it all up. Who save emails, saying that they don't, while sending out advertising. Keep on man. Because a private trustable source is so bad! Especially when pandas rep says so! :confused:
you take things way too personal. Thanks for taking the time and writing that out tho, I appreciate it. I didnt mean to arouse such emotion out of you.

You cant know. That's one of the cons of using a truly privatte source. It's just an opinion. I'm lot attacking you. I'm not talking about panda, or pcom, or the private 15 year golden source you use(ironically you spend a lot of time on public forums for someone who has countless golden private sources at his disposal).

And I'm not sustaining panda with the 1 order ive placed in the year or 2 years hes been here. So take it easy.

Have a great day.

you take things way too personal. Thanks for taking the time and writing that out tho, I appreciate it. I didnt mean to arouse such emotion out of you.

You cant know. That's one of the cons of using a truly privatte source. It's just an opinion. I'm lot attacking you. I'm not talking about panda, or pcom, or the private 15 year golden source you use(ironically you spend a lot of time on public forums for someone who has countless golden private sources at his disposal).

And I'm not sustaining panda with the 1 order ive placed in the year or 2 years hes been here. So take it easy.

Have a great day.

That wasn't personal. You're projecting . You wanna ride the cock of a source. That's what you do. Which is a shill . Don't take it personally, it's just who you are .

Kno someone that placed an order over two weeks ago. They received tracking and a shipping label was made October 13th. Pack yet still to arrive. Emails go as remain patient your package was sent. Then it got blamed on the hurricane lol. Received a “new” tracking and it was the exact same one since the 13th. Communication via email is poor to say the least. This was a domestic order. Only left to believe they are now just taking people’s money and not sending products. Waited very patiently before I came to the board with this info but fuck that now.

Kno someone that placed an order over two weeks ago. They received tracking and a shipping label was made October 13th. Pack yet still to arrive. Emails go as remain patient your package was sent. Then it got blamed on the hurricane lol. Received a “new” tracking and it was the exact same one since the 13th. Communication via email is poor to say the least. This was a domestic order. Only left to believe they are now just taking people’s money and not sending products. Waited very patiently before I came to the board with this info but fuck that now.
Hey @Robfromga do you get important feedback like this about your golden 15 year private source? You pen pals with all his private customers? I hope so, otherwise youd miss out on pertinent info.

Gee, I ordered domestic about the same time from another source, and it took 2 days, go figure. His domestic operation has been fucked since the bust

Why do you only pop up when people shit on panda? Then defend?
I didnt defend anyone. I stated my opinion on private vs public sources. Not on panda or pcom or a specific private source. Rob chose to attack me. He chose to take it personal.

And what do you mean only when people shit on panda? As if thats far and few between. That's everyday.