PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I also learned a long time ago when anyone mentions “Private” as in Lab or source or whatever.

That’s just them being a little dicked asshole and having you think they got the hook up.

No such thing as private anything.

You’d be amazed what anyone is willing to say to gain an inch. And if a source is going private... that’s a big red flag that they’re low on stock and dealing individually with their current customers.

i agree in that some believe they are special or chosen because they're part of a private minority.

Red flag, not so much, to me. Going private reduces risks. They only deal with a select few guy's that they've dealt with in the past that they know are just regular Joe Schmoe users.

I asked this too... it’s an awfully expensive raw bro. You can get pharm grade caber from other sources bro.

1 gram of caber would last you a life time LOL.

But I have asked this before.

Yeah that’s basically the price no matter where or whom you get it.
Shit is absurd but I wonder why

Just because a lab goes private isn’t a red flag.

If I was a source I would build up my clients to a manageable level then go private. The inventory would easier to control and the chances of snagging a bad apple would lessen many degrees.

CBS would disagree on this. That’s a sticky.

You’re right but when the well dries up and you don’t want to get caught with 20 kilos of raws.....

Just because a lab goes private isn’t a red flag.

If I was a source I would build up my clients to a manageable level then go private. The inventory would easier to control and the chances of snagging a bad apple would lessen many degrees.

CBL from AB went private a long time ago. Picking up clients as he felt they were worthy.

He spoke in such a robotic sense that you almost believed everything he brewed was pure magic. He would keep a standard stock and that was that. Maybe one of two “exotic” items.

Because of his private status no one really knew what was happening.

When they finally questioned him on his “GH Spoon” he used to spoon loose GH powder.. that’s when the birds started chirping and came out on all his products being underdosed or bunk.

Talking a source that was solid for a very long time. Almost all of his customers are owed..... he left when his “source” fee was up.

Other forums that allow sources to prioritize their customer base are dangerous too.. one source allows his finished products to “crash” and says “I’m an expert brewer.... I use very little solvent... just heat it up”

You want to pay money to heat up a crashed product? Fuck outta here if any source goes private that’s them saying “I shot my load, but I got customers loyal enough to keep me going”...

Going private has to be done right by someone who doesn’t need the money. That’s never gonna happen.

CBL from AB went private a long time ago. Picking up clients as he felt they were worthy.

He spoke in such a robotic sense that you almost believed everything he brewed was pure magic. He would keep a standard stock and that was that. Maybe one of two “exotic” items.

Because of his private status no one really knew what was happening.

When they finally questioned him on his “GH Spoon” he used to spoon loose GH powder.. that’s when the birds started chirping and came out on all his products being underdosed or bunk.

Talking a source that was solid for a very long time. Almost all of his customers are owed..... he left when his “source” fee was up.

Other forums that allow sources to prioritize their customer base are dangerous too.. one source allows his finished products to “crash” and says “I’m an expert brewer.... I use very little solvent... just heat it up”

You want to pay money to heat up a crashed product? Fuck outta here if any source goes private that’s them saying “I shot my load, but I got customers loyal enough to keep me going”...

Going private has to be done right by someone who doesn’t need the money. That’s never gonna happen.

We could quote many different sources doing same shady things as a that long time private sources. Yes, they have an ability to not be discovere as fast. If they cheat someone, but it does come out eventually. This can be said along the lines of a open source as well... they just change their name and do all over. Hammer is a prime example of that.

It’s easy to shoot holes in a barrel. Arguments can be made on both sides with evidence and examples for private and non private sources. But going private isn’t a red flag unless.... the red flags were already starting to show. Omega is a prime example of this.

Integrity and pride can overcome the need for immediate gratification money if the inherent person is looking for long term. So going private isn’t a red flag.

Yeah that is a very old sticky. It’s ones opinion at that. It’s like debating flat earth.

Many long time private sources.

My idea of private is you guys getting together and pooling your money together and brewing/capping your own and keeping it between trusted friends.

No reason no one has to go without or the well should run dry if everyone here did that. That’s true meaning behind it.

My idea of private is you guys getting together and pooling your money together and brewing/capping your own and keeping it between trusted friends.

No reason no one has to go without or the well should run dry if everyone here did that. That’s true meaning behind it.

That would be an organized crime. I’ll stead away from that one. No need to add additional charges if one was to get caught lmao.

Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide while dextrose is a monosaccharide. Dextrose is glucose and found naturally while maltodextrin is made from potatoes or rice. Dextrose is sweeter, cheaper and is slightly faster at raising blood sugar.
So lets say for a carb load. I always thought it better to use dextrose, since dextrose is glucose and body utilizes glucose immediately vs lets say sugar(sucrose) which is part glucose part fructose. So I dont pile on the sugar because I thought muscles wont get filled by fructose. The liver can, and excess fructose can lead to spill over into fat.

Basically what I'm asking in that context, is dextrose and maltodextrin interchangeable.
Edit:
Actually if it's a polysaccharide, that probably means inlets not interchangeable with dextrose

Last edited:
Just curious why nobody carries caber.
Nobody.
Who TF is spending 4K plus for a gram ?
Can’t find tabs for shit. Except complete rape.
:facepalm:

I ended up buying some from Pcom but it took nearly two months for it to arrive. They put 10 tablets of anadrol with it .

Always go with Pharmgrade ancillaries unless We at PPL can provide these Ai’s ,Anti-progestin and SERMs in Tablet form.

Capsules come in one set dosage. At least with our tablets or pharmgrade tablets you can cut them.

Pharmgrade caber tabs are very hard to cut due to them being smaller than a tic tac...

The sad part about caber and ai’s... you fuck around with them and they can throw your entire cycle/blast off by weeks....

Reading Dan Duchaine memoirs and inserts from his time... makes total sense to me.

I mean I won’t lie, when I take Deca or Tren... I can’t cum. It sucks but that comes with the territory. A month or two after it clears... I’m back to being a minute man.

I just don’t believe in throwing in more drugs for a temporary problem. You either deal with it by dedicating yourself to your meal/workouts and sleep or you fuck that up too.

The sad part about caber and ai’s... you fuck around with them and they can throw your entire cycle/blast off by weeks....

Reading Dan Duchaine memoirs and inserts from his time... makes total sense to me.

I mean I won’t lie, when I take Deca or Tren... I can’t cum. It sucks but that comes with the territory. A month or two after it clears... I’m back to being a minute man.

I just don’t believe in throwing in more drugs for a temporary problem. You either deal with it by dedicating yourself to your meal/workouts and sleep or you fuck that up too.
I've heard of people not being able to cum on tren, but that's the first I've ever heard of it happening with deca. Really doesn't sound like a bad side though. Once word got around, women would be lining up outside your house to go for a ride.