PurplePandaLabs Raw source

1/57 is not 57mg/ml

you are doing suspensions right?? cause a solution with this means you'll be drinking several mililiters

also the syrup is pure sugar so keep an eye on mold...

i've sent you an email yesterday regarding the mtren i ordered last month please reply

Indeed it isn't i think I red it wrong then, that would make it 17mg/ml so about 3 ml pure alcohol for an average dose... Damn I haven't touched a drop of alcohol in years and I'm afraid that even if it's practically nothing it could put me at risk If i get picked up for tests at work as we have a 0% alcohol policy

That’s like 2-3k in USD.... Not bad.

No it’s not lmao.

1 yen is equal to like .20 US dollars.

So it’s actually like from 57$ USA dollars per month to about 400$ USA dollars per month.

But most Chinese workers are also housed and fed in dorm like buildings. So they get their pay which is slave wages plus a place to live and eat. This is why they send money back to family in villages. Obviously this isn’t the case for all workers but the majority of larger to mid size companies operate in this fashion.

i saw a PBS program on Chinese workers in a jeans factory. Brutal workday, barely livable conditions and not enough pay to ever get anywhere... And i think my job sucks. :confused:

Can we talk about something else.

That shits depressing as fuck....

I equate that kind of living to when you take a shit and can’t wipe well enough and you’re forced to walk around with a itchy/irritated ass until you get home...

That’s how I imagine homeless people feel.

@Seattle23 love your avi bro! I watched the Reignman play all the time when I was a young lad! That team....should have had their year the season Jordan was in baseball and they choked against Dikembe Mutombo and the 8 seed Nuggets. Frustrating as fuck.

@Seattle23 love your avi bro! I watched the Reignman play all the time when I was a young lad! That team....should have had their year the season Jordan was in baseball and they choked against Dikembe Mutombo and the 8 seed Nuggets. Frustrating as fuck.
Nice bro, I waited for Kemp before they played the bulls in his rookie season. Got a pic and his autograph when I was in grade 9 haha

Yesterday I slammed 6 chicken breast, 2 sweet potatoes in a blender. Purée...

That shit didn’t go down as expected. Maybe it’s due to the Anadrol... supressing my appetite but holy fuck it took me from 3pm to 8pm to finish that.

Ate 4 egg turkey omelet with 32 ounces of milk and casein powder after that to finish the day.

Never again... just gonna cook my chicken fresh; day to day and cry a little as I pound rice/sweetpotatoes as I’m sitting on the toilet shitting while I eat..

That shit didn’t go down as expected. Maybe it’s due to the Anadrol... supressing my appetite but holy fuck it took me from 3pm to 8pm to finish that.

Ate 4 egg turkey omelet with 32 ounces of milk and casein powder after that to finish the day.

Never again... just gonna cook my chicken fresh; day to day and cry a little as I pound rice/sweetpotatoes as I’m sitting on the toilet shitting while I eat..
Screenshot_20181007-114357~2.png Screenshot_20181007-114403~2.png

Yeah fuck all that Puree shit. I can’t fucking stomach it. Fucking Epic, taking a Douce and Slamming A Meal...