PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Everyday I hit a 32 ounce shake post workout of

2 scoops of whey
1 cup of dry oats
55 grams Maltodextrin
2 tablespoons of dark cocoa powder
Yeah I just drink that shake for breakfast and everything else I eat through out the day is surplus. Really convenient. I might pick up a coffee grinder cause I don't like the texture of the oats. I usually add the milk first then the oats and give it a quick blend before the rest. But it doesn't do justice.

Yeah I just drink that shake for breakfast and everything else I eat through out the day is surplus. Really convenient. I might pick up a coffee grinder cause I don't like the texture of the oats. I usually add the milk first then the oats and give it a quick blend before the rest. But it doesn't do justice.

Bro, my ninja blender grinds the oats into powder.

I buy a 10lb bag of oats for $7 at Costco.

Those bulk powders contain the same ingredients as the stuff I put into my home made shakes.

Oat powder, Rice Powder, Maltodextrin, whey, casein etc etc.

So much cheaper to buy the stuff seperately and make your own.

But I firmly believe in Beef, chicken, tuna, pork chops for the bulk of my daily intake.

Steak is too expensive for me so 88/12 ground beef is only $3 a pound. Also rump roast on sale, I’ll put that into my pressure cooker and make pulled meat out of that.

Chicken breast is $2.79 a pound.. there’s another whole saler that sells it at $1.60 a pound but that’s in the ghetto lol.

5 dozen eggs, whole milk, 9lbs sweet potatoes and jasmin rice with oats, regular Cheerios and banana makes up my entire diet.

Day by day my Intake changes though. I might add ghrelin peptides to help with appetite though.

I just got my pack so that contains mk667... hopefully what everyone says about the appetite stimulation from that growth analog is true.

@PurplePandaRep can y'all get PT 141 raws or can peptides not be stored that way?

Best I can do is ask him.

I believe HGH and Peptides are lyophilized powder to preserve and protect it from degrading.

Ironically on another board, they caught a very long time source that’s been sourcing well over 10-15 years that a lot of old vets here have used....and he started “spooning” his own GH which was tested as bunk. Very shocking to ruin your reputation like that over something like that. The thread is the first top thread on this forums testing sub thread.

I truly don’t ever recommend you buy bulk HGH or Peptides unless they are sealed, vacuum sealed in vials and stable.

Best I can do is ask him.

I believe HGH and Peptides are lyophilized powder to preserve and protect it from degrading.

Ironically on another board, they caught a very long time source that’s been sourcing well over 10-15 years that a lot of old vets here have used....and he started “spooning” his own GH which was tested as bunk. Very shocking to ruin your reputation like that over something like that. The thread is the first top thread on this forums testing sub thread.

I truly don’t ever recommend you buy bulk HGH or Peptides unless they are sealed, vacuum sealed in vials and stable.
I'm just tired of reconstituting them and not using the full amount before it goes bad. I wonder if I should open the vial and weigh it out and distribute it among 2 or 3 vials so I can mix up 3 - 5 mg at a time. Opinions?

I'm just tired of reconstituting them and not using the full amount before it goes bad. I wonder if I should open the vial and weigh it out and distribute it among 2 or 3 vials so I can mix up 3 - 5 mg at a time. Opinions?

I truly don’t know bro. I never used peptides before. I’m going to start soon, so I know how I react to them and I can better serve the community in that way.

Just curious why nobody carries caber.
Nobody.
Who TF is spending 4K plus for a gram ?
Can’t find tabs for shit. Except complete rape.
:facepalm:

Nobody.

I asked this too... it’s an awfully expensive raw bro. You can get pharm grade caber from other sources bro.

1 gram of caber would last you a life time LOL.

But I have asked this before.

Nobody.

Yes there is. You'll probably have to speak with a Pharmacist about that. A bit pricey, but the cost of the raws was outrageous, if i recall correctly.

Looks like they have pt 141 raws on Alibaba. I've never bought anything there. Anything I need to know?

Alibaba is a hit or miss... they will most likely take your money and that’s that. They don’t mind posting “mysterious” powder in a bag with a printed label saying “Pt 141”....

Alibaba is way too good to be true.

I have searched Alibaba for a very long time on a quest for the holy grail of raws... all I got was “remailer” pricing and a “99% Puuuuuure”...

My money is too good to be taking chances on shit I don’t know.

I also learned a long time ago when anyone mentions “Private” as in Lab or source or whatever.

That’s just them being a little dicked asshole and having you think they got the hook up.

No such thing as private anything.

You’d be amazed what anyone is willing to say to gain an inch. And if a source is going private... that’s a big red flag that they’re low on stock and dealing individually with their current customers.

I also learned a long time ago when anyone mentions “Private” as in Lab or source or whatever.

That’s just them being a little dicked asshole and having you think they got the hook up.

No such thing as private anything.

You’d be amazed what anyone is willing to say to gain an inch. And if a source is going private... that’s a big red flag that they’re low on stock and dealing individually with their current customers.

Just because a lab goes private isn’t a red flag.

If I was a source I would build up my clients to a manageable level then go private. The inventory would easier to control and the chances of snagging a bad apple would lessen many degrees.