PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I have a touchdown.... I think. Received a package and it's nothing I ordered from Amazon but it's not raws either which makes me think I have a touchdown. Wont know till tonight when I get off work and get to take a closer look. If this is the new stealth then A+++ gentlemen.

How do you know they're just pictures takers. Rachel's English was very good considering that most Chinese don't speak English.

Most Chinese have handheld devices to translate. Plus their electronics and computers translate for them. You ever noticed some of her word phrasing was off.... just like if you were to google “speak” Italian, German or Spanish. Some words don’t directly translate.

Besides if Chinese men actually took the time to type like a girl.... then Chinese can do anything and that’s creepy AF.

There were also times she was on her period and would cry uncontrollably due to the stress of sales, making sales.. etc etc.

Believe me I can tell if I’m talking to a man or a woman. If you spend enough time on the boards reading how people write... you can almost hear their voices.

Humco Cherry Syrup - 16 OZ - Medshopexpress

Humco Cherry Syrup is great for oral solutions.

You can do 50/50 on this syrup and cherry vodka. The alcohol will increase bioavailability through a quicker reaction in your blood stream.

I do this with all my orals.

Unfortunately solubility data are conflicting on the Web, I found out asin,nolva and clomid should be in the 20-30mg/ml in dmso anavar should be 57mg/ml in ethanol and couldn't find much about dbol.

Please note that I'm trying to make solutions not suspensions.

Besides if Chinese men actually took the time to type like a girl.... then Chinese can do anything and that’s creepy AF.

There were also times she was on her period and would cry uncontrollably due to the stress of sales, making sales.. etc etc.

You guys are making me question your sanity with your level of involvement with these "girls" working for these raws companies.

So let me get THIS part of the story correct...she "would cry uncontrollably"? Via text/email? And you knew she was crying uncontrollably? Via written communication? Huh? What?!?!?!

How do you know she was crying? Was it all of the crying face emojis? Did this guy claiming to be a girl, I mean, this girl type "I am crying uncontrollably as I type this"?

So you guys NEVER spoke to any of these girls, but you know they are real because they sent you pics and 'emotional' messages?

You guys are making me question your sanity with your level of involvement with these "girls" working for these raws companies.

So let me get THIS part of the story correct...she "would cry uncontrollably"? Via text/email? And you knew she was crying uncontrollably? Via written communication? Huh? What?!?!?!

How do you know she was crying? Was it all of the crying face emojis? Did this guy claiming to be a girl, I mean, this girl type "I am crying uncontrollably as I type this"?

So you guys NEVER spoke to any of these girls, but you know they are real because they sent you pics and 'emotional' messages?

But but but she promised to love them long time!

Definitely no shill. You need to wipe your hard drive.
I never meant that you're a shill. Sorry for the confusion.
I meant that I agree that Landmark should stay in his thread
otherwise they'll engage in arguments with PPL rep
and shills will quickly follow.

You can do 50/50 on this syrup and cherry vodka. The alcohol will increase bioavailability through a quicker reaction in your blood stream.

What about the liquid orals idea?
They need no filtering so there's no excuse.

BTW don't listen to these losers
they are paid bashers, paid by other sources to discourage you.
Anon raws had (IDK if they still have) semi finished gear (great for stealth) and nobody ever injected it as is.

Unfortunately solubility data are conflicting on the Web, I found out asin,nolva and clomid should be in the 20-30mg/ml in dmso anavar should be 57mg/ml in ethanol and couldn't find much about dbol.

Yes, I fully understand that. I’m 100% sure it will be a solution.

Oh Bickel my pickle..... I had a few pictures of her holding a paper with my first name on it...

Yeah and yes.....why do you think LMC has such a turn over. If it was guys talking it would sound like this..

“Bickel, Hi, help you how?.....”

If I find the pic in my cloud.... I’ll post it. Highly doubt it because I lost all my data and memory when I switched phones and the service worker didn’t upload everything.

@TRT and I can confirm a ton of ex LMC employees who have a lot of stories to tell about their raws. I’m not throwing dirt around but it’s well known. That’s why I shake my head at anyone who says “I’m gonna find another raw source”..... and what? Get fucked when you know Pandas raws will always remain on point

@bickel29 question for you. Why is LMC in my thread? Every source is watching my thread.

Dude what are you talking about? Lol why would you have to question anything about our "sanity" when the biggest thing in society is dating sites. Yes, there people getting catfished but their the stupid ones where they never even talk to them on the phone... we're Skyping with these bitches! Almost talk to them on a regular basis!

Plus you've been here long enough to know a lot about us. We have the confessions thread, the knock out room and other threads that involve personal info but you choose our comments on knowing someone to question our sanity?

Oh Bickel my pickle..... I had a few pictures of her holding a paper with my first name on it...

Yeah and yes.....why do you think LMC has such a turn over. If it was guys talking it would sound like this..

If I find the pic in my cloud.... I’ll post it. Highly doubt it because I lost all my data and memory when I switched phones and the service worker didn’t upload everything.

@TRT and I can confirm a ton of ex LMC employees who have a lot of stories to tell about their raws. I’m not throwing dirt around but it’s well known. That’s why I shake my head at anyone who says “I’m gonna find another raw source”..... and what? Get fucked when you know Pandas raws will always remain on point

@bickel29 question for you. Why is LMC in my thread? Every source is watching my thread.
The shit I've learned from them! It's unreal.

You know how much they pay those girls? $400-$1200 a month MAX!

1/57 is not 57mg/ml

you are doing suspensions right?? cause a solution with this means you'll be drinking several mililiters

also the syrup is pure sugar so keep an eye on mold...

i've sent you an email yesterday regarding the mtren i ordered last month please reply

I never meant that you're a shill. Sorry for the confusion.
I meant that I agree that Landmark should stay in his thread
otherwise they'll engage in arguments with PPL rep
and shills will quickly follow
True. And the only person I would "shill" for, which wouldn't really be shilling but rather giving validation for, would be pharmacist. Cause that guy is on point. Haven't had to use him for a while... But still. He is the cornerstone of ancillaries/pct/antibiotics and all the other random shit he carries. He is literally mesos pharmacist.

Dude what are you talking about? Lol why would you have to question anything about our "sanity" when the biggest thing in society is dating sites. Yes, there people getting catfished but their the stupid ones where they never even talk to them on the phone... we're Skyping with these bitches! Almost talk to them on a regular basis!

Plus you've been here long enough to know a lot about us. We have the confessions thread, the knock out room and other threads that involve personal info but you choose our comments on knowing someone to question our sanity?

That’s like 2-3k in USD.... Not bad.

1/57 is not 57mg/ml

you are doing suspensions right?? cause a solution with this means you'll be drinking several mililiters

also the syrup is pure sugar so keep an eye on mold...

i've sent you an email yesterday regarding the mtren i ordered last month please reply

It’s part suspension/part solution. I used 50/50 on Humco or OraPlus with Alcohol. My friend made his exclusively with cherry vodka.

I don’t make giant batches at a time. It’s personal use. 1-2 grams at a time bro.

And, no I didn’t recieve an e-mail. If you emailed the service email, that’s on you. My email is seperate.

Either PM or wait for the service rep to answer your question.

That’s like 2-3k in USD.... Not bad.

It’s part suspension/part solution. I used 50/50 on Humco or OraPlus with Alcohol. My friend made his exclusively with cherry vodka.

I don’t make giant batches at a time. It’s personal use. 1-2 grams at a time bro.

And, no I didn’t recieve an e-mail. If you emailed the service email, that’s on you. My email is seperate.

Either PM or wait for the service rep to answer your question.
purplepandarep@tutanota.com
Show contact
Add rule

If anyone has a problem with their orders.

Please PM me. If you wish to email the service email, then you must wait for a reply from them.

Also when you email me. Please state your order number so I can forward that info to Swole Panda for his final judgement on your matter.

Thank You

Maybe I am questioning your sanity for being so involved with strangers from another continent, when there is so much pussy available domestically?!:D:D

I dunno fellas, just seems weird AF to me that you'd get so involved with these "girls" but hey, that's just me. I don't need some strangers drama and crying uncontrollably - got enough of that right here at home!;):)

Maybe I am questioning your sanity for being so involved with strangers from another continent, when there is so much pussy available domestically?!:D:D

I dunno fellas, just seems weird AF to me that you'd get so involved with these "girls" but hey, that's just me. I don't need some strangers drama and crying uncontrollably - got enough of that right here at home!;):)
It's cause we're horrible with women. Lol jk

Na it's entertaining and they're woman and cute I'd be gay to say no to that. Plus it gives us a window to get anything we want over there for cheap. It's different when a Chinese woman asks another employee there from another company how much they can get GH at. So when the GH is as low as $65 a kit and testing comes out consistent...it's worth having some friends somewhere else.
If you have woman problems sounds like a personal issue. I wouldn't put that on me as to question my sanity. I got 99 problems and my GF ain't one of them. If she was I'd boot her. Easy as that. I don't argue with bitches... seriously.

Sponsors

Latest posts