PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I have heard about people getting an attorney before talking to LE, but it sounds like you got your lawyer after the fact. Is this right or did you have him/her on a retainer? Just wondering how that process works.
Talked to him while I was in jail on Sunday actually.
Yeah I definitely had to sit down with the investigator first; but I knew enough from TV to just say I wanted a lawyer lol
It was a friend of my dad’s that asked the lawyer to come see me. There must have been some really big favors done in the past between those old guys is all I can figure because this guy went over and above anything I ever heard about attorneys.

No, the 31k was the total I handed my lawyer. Some of it was given to the guy to basically drop it if I paid his hospital bill deductible. The guy was in legal trouble for some stuff years before and I guess my lawyer made him an offer he couldn’t refuse.
TBH, I really don’t know what went on behind the scenes. I had this lawyer referred to me by someone I trust; and I just blindly trusted him with my money because he said he could definitely make it go away.

I actually do have custody of her and my son since 2015.
They got pulled over and both of them were loaded with the kids unrestrained in the car. That was all it took.
I'm glad to hear that. No offense but she must be a horrible woman to stick with a man who would touch her daughter in aggression. Good on you for staying close and doing your job as a man and a Dad by knowing what's going on. I have immense respect that.

@mdhx3 hey man was it you who experimented with orals and ancillaries solutions? I'm preparing my stuff and I need some advice as I don't trust suspensions.

So are the landmark chem girls hot?
All I know is that the one that use to go by Rachel was a cutie but can't speak for the other ones. Their Facebook and advertising pictures are fake. It's not them. The company they work for own those names and pictures. Even their thread handles, wickr and any other messenger apps used for sales.

All I know is that the one that use to go by Rachel was a cutie but can't speak for the other ones. Their Facebook and advertising pictures are fake. It's not them. The company they work for own those names and pictures. Even their thread handles, wickr and any other messenger apps used for sales.
We should have a contest to see who is hotter: Vicky from ppl, or Rachel from landmark

How do you know she was cute if you never saw a picture of her ?

Chinaman working for raws company attaches pics of his cute Asian girlfriend...

Types "Herro there stud, me rike you Meso screen name, you screen name is sew sexy, I will rove to sent to you many more picture, as soon as you older many raws! How many powder you want to bye?"

Meso member falls in love...

Pussy is a magical thing, man. We even let it excite us from the other side of the globe. White, brown, yellow - doesn't even matter. Smh :rolleyes:

Chinaman working for raws company attaches pics of his cute Asian girlfriend...

Types "Herro there stud, me rike you Meso screen name, you screen name is sew sexy, I will rove to sent to you many more picture, as soon as you older many raws! How many powder you want to bye?"

Meso member falls in love...

Pussy is a magical thing, man. We even let it excite us from the other side of the globe. White, brown, yellow - doesn't even matter. Smh :rolleyes:

Nah bro... me and her use to text quite often. On her days off she would send photos of her to me holding a paper with my first name on it.

These girls actually do exist. They buy material objects with the money they get like cameras etc etc some of the money is for their families back in their villages.

Rachel and most of these girls are avid picture takers.

I do wish her the best though. Chinese people are unfortunately dispensable and once they feel One of their workers knows the business... they get rid of them.

Nah bro... me and her use to text quite often. On her days off she would send photos of her to me holding a paper with my first name on it.

These girls actually do exist. They buy material objects with the money they get like cameras etc etc some of the money is for their families back in their villages.

Rachel and most of these girls are avid picture takers.

I do wish her the best though. Chinese people are unfortunately dispensable and once they feel One of their workers knows the business... they get rid of them.
How do you know they're just pictures takers. Rachel's English was very good considering that most Chinese don't speak English.

They're not since a few of us personally know them.
But I get what your saying.

Looking for clarification, brother.

You "personally know them" as in you have met them in real life? Or as in you text back and forth with them?

@mdhx3 hey man was it you who experimented with orals and ancillaries solutions? I'm preparing my stuff and I need some advice as I don't trust suspensions.
Yes I have done some.
I always try to use solution over suspension; but suspension is just fine as long as the compounding is meticulous. The need for accuracy is especially true for low concentration liquids.