PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So who deleted posts? With all these screenshots, let's have ourselves a good old fashioned witch hunt.

Nah, fuck them. Sore losers. Congratulations to everyone that won. If my placing at #30005 still counts, i'm willing to give it to someone who missed the placing by 1 or 2 posts... If we can all come to a conclusion of who that was...?

Edit: Thank you @BigNattyDaddy for the screenshot.

Yeah you mentioned it actually happened to me with AA's contest. I luckily had multiple tabs open at the time and didn't refresh.
That was the one where the dude said “I hate you Picholas” because you won, then all of a sudden you weren’t the winner. People are real ball sacks when it comes to this.

So who deleted posts? With all these screenshots, let's have ourselves a good old fashioned witch hunt.

Nah, fuck them. Sore losers. Congratulations to everyone that won. If my placing at #30005 still counts, i'm willing to give it to someone who missed the placing by 1 or 2 posts... If we can all come to a conclusion of who that was...?

Edit: Thank you @BigNattyDaddy for the screenshot.

Now that i think of it... If i give my winnings away to someone that was in the mix when this all went down, i'm running the risk of giving it to the sore loser(s) that deleted posts. Fuck. That. Shit.

Instead, if i'm allowed to choose a member to give it to, i would prefer to do that. @PurplePandaRep please let me know if that's something you're willing to allow.

Now that i think of it... If i give my winnings away to someone that was in the mix when this all went down, i'm running the risk of giving it to the sore loser(s) that deleted posts. Fuck. That. Shit.

Instead, if i'm allowed to choose a member to give it to, i would prefer to do that. @PurplePandaRep please let me know if that's something you're willing to allow.

Shoot him a PM and either way I got him the screenshots of the top 5 and you were #6 I can vouge for that.

Same. I’ll gladly give away my winnings

Yeah you mentioned it actually happened to me with AA's contest. I luckily had multiple tabs open at the time and didn't refresh.
It is ridiculous that you would even have to do that. Who in the hell thinks it is ok to cheat like that? Just like the damned EBT card shit.

I can barely afford to buy the basics of a clean diet for my family; and see people buying stuff I can't afford, then loading it into an Escalade I can't afford.
Dipshits cheating to try an win free gear probably have more than enough money to pay for it; but would rather be a douche and take something from someone else.

I think we should all give it to @Roger rabbit since he loves their gear the most here :D:D:D

It is ridiculous that you would even have to do that. Who in the hell thinks it is ok to cheat like that? Just like the damned EBT card shit.

I can barely afford to buy the basics of a clean diet for my family; and see people buying stuff I can't afford, then loading it into an Escalade I can't afford.
Dipshits cheating to try an win free gear probably have more than enough money to pay for it; but would rather be a douche and take something from someone else.
I kind of went off there.....
Long day.