PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Now that i think of it... If i give my winnings away to someone that was in the mix when this all went down, i'm running the risk of giving it to the sore loser(s) that deleted posts. Fuck. That. Shit.

Instead, if i'm allowed to choose a member to give it to, i would prefer to do that. @PurplePandaRep please let me know if that's something you're willing to allow.
I wasn’t in the mix of it Just really late;)

Am I the only one here that finds it pathetic that we were able to get 500 posts in a single day just for the privilege of obtaining $20 worth of testosterone ($4 a vial x 5) and now we have all this other bullshit to contend with. People, just buy your powder in bulk at home and forget about these prizes being offered. I could totally understand the hysteria if he was giving away human growth hormone Or Primo but test??? Don't all of us have at least 30 viles of test at home already?

Am I the only one here that finds it pathetic that we were able to get 500 posts in a single day just for the privilege of obtaining $20 worth of testosterone ($4 a vial x 5) and now we have all this other bullshit to contend with. People, just buy your powder in bulk at home and forget about these prizes being offered. I could totally understand the hysteria if he was giving away human growth hormone Or Primo but test??? Don't all of us have at least 30 viles of test at home already?
It’s the principle of the matter lol. I never win shit.