PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Brah. I was one of the 11 winners but ten grams won the title. Go look at my last post #30,150 I literally have the contest results all screenshoted. It's right there just go look.
LMFAO. Dedication right there. We're you nervous your phone was gonna die? Haha. Good job man.

Hold on Gentlemen, I’m eating breakfast. Gonna carb up for Shoulder workout, then I’ll settle this.

I was told I can name two winners for the big prizes.

Hold on Gentlemen, I’m eating breakfast. Gonna carb up for Shoulder workout, then I’ll settle this.

I was told I can name two winners for the big prizes.
Sir please, I had my original placing screenshoted. This free test is very important to me.

@tengtren won. Okay. He won at 30,000
And I had the screenshots showing the whole top 11. Why would we not all get our prizes?

Please sir, please. The 11 winners will still get there prizes sir please. I have the original placings and the screenshots posted, and sent them to you also via PM.

I’m going to go back and confirm who’s post is what. And I’ll decide from there.

I already made it clear that this should be a light hearted contest. You can’t place TWICE and you who’s ever post made was 30,000 is the Winner of the cycle.

I’ve also elected to choose a second winner of a cycle as well to make this fair.

The rest are the next (10) guys who posted. Ten being, ten different guys NOT 10 post afterwards.

I’ll be back soon.

I’m going to go back and confirm who’s post is what. And I’ll decide from there.

I already made it clear that this should be a light hearted contest. You can’t place TWICE and you who’s ever post made was 30,000 is the Winner of the cycle.

I’ve also elected to choose a second winner of a cycle as well to make this fair.

The rest are the next (10) guys who posted. Ten being, ten different guys NOT 10 post afterwards.

I’ll be back soon.

Thank you sir.

I’ll be back soon.

Worth a shot :D

I'll be fair and let you upgrade my two winnings into the 2nd cycle winner ;)

I left this thread last night around 6 and woke up this morning to like 600 posts. I’ve been here for like two years and that was literally the dumbest shit I have ever seen. I honestly can’t believe you guys went through all that for a bullshit amount of test. I’m not hatin just blown away. Congratulations I guess to the winners.

Sir please, I had my original placing screenshoted. This free test is very important to me.

@tengtren won. Okay. He won at 30,000
And I had the screenshots showing the whole top 11. Why would we not all get our prizes?

Please sir, please. The 11 winners will still get there prizes sir please. I have the original placings and the screenshots posted, and sent them to you also via PM.
Come on man. You shouldn't be getting anxiety over free gear. You're not a minor are you?