PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You are absolutely pathetic! Are you even reading your posts before or after you post them?

"Please sir, please, please, pretty please with the head of your cock dangling in the back of my throat, please sir, please. Sir. Please."

Grow up, finish going through puberty, and quit being such a weasel.

Actually, at this point I hope youndont everything! That's right. Every last prize, all to you, shipped out tomorrow. And then I hope it takes like a long, agonizing 2 months to get there. And then on the day that it does, after opening the mailbox as you cum on yourself reaching for it, I hope the USPS truck that just delivered it, backs into you and you drop the pack underneath the truck and the pack gets smashed underneath the tire of the truck and destroyed.

"Please sir, please, please. Sir. Please!!!":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Please sir!

@Keepittight am I going to have a problem with you?

I can see it happening. I’ll repost the winners as soon as I figure out that you’re gonna sit back and relax... because right now you’re making me really nervous.

I’d i had to choose the best post in all this it’d probably go to @bickel29 with the "Please sir, please, please. Sir. Please!!!" post. Maybe it’s just the way I read in my head.
I’d have to agree, but your post was just frickin hilarious. Couldn’t quite figure why you pictured him with a straw in his mouth, but dammit, that was gold!

1st @tengtren
2nd @Trena100

Please PM me and we’ll pick and choose the cycles you’ll get. I have a list of things you can choose from. Both your packs will be shipped internationally.

3rd @T-Bagger
4th @picholas
5th @Romi84
6th @Keepittight
7th @BigNattyDaddy
8th @MisterSuperGod
9th @Uttukuxul
10th @Testopro
11th @Roger rabbit
12th @JackSmooth

Please PM me for your (5) vials of Test. I’ll ask if this can be changed to Cyp Upon your request. The (5) vials will be shipped domestically. If you’re comfortable with that please let me know. If you choose to withdraw your winning. I will elect the next poster in your place.

Thank you.

I’ll give this to the end of the day for everyone to decide if they elect to give up their winning spot.

I already received (1) guy who elected not to take his winning spot so. I’ll give this to the end of the day.

Sir please, I had my original placing screenshoted. This free test is very important to me.

@tengtren won. Okay. He won at 30,000
And I had the screenshots showing the whole top 11. Why would we not all get our prizes?

Please sir, please. The 11 winners will still get there prizes sir please. I have the original placings and the screenshots posted, and sent them to you also via PM.

Wow. Is there crack in these free vials? Dude, don't be so pathetic. i'm beginning to think you're a minor with no job.