PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I left this thread last night around 6 and woke up this morning to like 600 posts. I’ve been here for like two years and that was literally the dumbest shit I have ever seen. I honestly can’t believe you guys went through all that for a bullshit amount of test. I’m not hatin just blown away. Congratulations I guess to the winners.

Wasn't about the gear. Not for me anyway. It was just having a little fun with the spontaneous shenanigans that these other guys were posting.

i won't lie, i had a good time with it. These fucking jokers had me laughing my ass off all night.

Alright what’s everyone’s opinion on superdrol? I’ve always ran anadrol or dbol but now have the option to try superdrol, is it worth a shit compared to the others?

@Keepittight You’re gonna swear to me that you’re not some underaged kid or some hyped up twenty something that’s going to cause trouble over (5) vials of Test. You won, either apologize and cool off and take it as a good day and you’ll receive the winnings and be done with it or TELL me now if you can handle this. You’re going down a rabbit hole a lot of us regret going down. It’s not fun, it’s a dark place.

I can understand you wanted to win and that’s okay. But If you want to be apart of this community with these guys. You need to step back and figure out your place on this board. What you see are the bells and whistles of this lifestyle. You don’t see the dirty shit that goes on in the background.

I don’t need your mom finding your stash and blowing everyone up or sabotaging the vials or whatever.

Tell me now and check yourself so everyone here knows your Solid and won’t fuck with anyone.

You let me know right now. Or I’m going to let the board decide this. I’m too nice of a guy sometimes and that usually bites me in the ass.

1st @tengtren
2nd @Trena100

Please PM me and we’ll pick and choose the cycles you’ll get. I have a list of things you can choose from. Both your packs will be shipped internationally.

3rd @T-Bagger
4th @picholas
5th @Romi84
6th @Keepittight
7th @BigNattyDaddy
8th @MisterSuperGod
9th @Uttukuxul
10th @Testopro
11th @Roger rabbit
12th @JackSmooth

Please PM me for your (5) vials of Test. I’ll ask if this can be changed to Cyp Upon your request. The (5) vials will be shipped domestically. If you’re comfortable with that please let me know. If you choose to withdraw your winning. I will elect the next poster in your place.

Thank you.

I will have to respectfully decline. I’m sure there are others who will need the vials more than I do.

When is panda donating to anabolic labs?it would be cool to take the money value of my winning and donate that to a better cause.

@Keepittight You’re gonna swear to me that you’re not some underaged kid or some hyped up twenty something that’s going to cause trouble over (5) vials of Test. You won, either apologize and cool off and take it as a good day and you’ll receive the winnings and be done with it or TELL me now if you can handle this. You’re going down a rabbit hole a lot of us regret going down. It’s not fun, it’s a dark place.

I can understand you wanted to win and that’s okay. But If you want to be apart of this community with these guys. You need to step back and figure out your place on this board. What you see are the bells and whistles of this lifestyle. You don’t see the dirty shit that goes on in the background.

I don’t need your mom finding your stash and blowing everyone up or sabotaging the vials or whatever.

Tell me now and check yourself so everyone here knows your Solid and won’t fuck with anyone.

You let me know right now. Or I’m going to let the board decide this. I’m too nice of a guy sometimes and that usually bites me in the ass.

Yes sir. I am 23, I could even offer 2 forms of photo ID privately. I am here to be a good member. I respect you sir. Thank you for offering the contest.

Yes sir. I am 23, I could even offer 2 forms of photo ID privately. I am here to be a good member. I respect you sir. Thank you for offering the contest.
Than you need to chill out. Looks like you've got about 5 hours of sleep in the last 2 days, you stayed up all night arguing, than got obsessed over this silly contest. Do you see the issue

I will have to respectfully decline. I’m sure there are others who will need the vials more than I do.

When is panda donating to anabolic labs?it would be cool to take the money value of my winning and donate that to a better cause.
But it’s sad that he’s got literally tens of thousands of dollars and TGI has donated more o_O

You are absolutely pathetic! Are you even reading your posts before or after you post them?

"Please sir, please, please, pretty please with the head of your cock dangling in the back of my throat, please sir, please. Sir. Please."

Grow up, finish going through puberty, and quit being such a weasel.

Actually, at this point I hope you win everything! That's right. Every last prize, all to you, shipped out tomorrow. And then I hope it takes like a long, agonizing 2 months to get there. And then on the day that it does, after opening the mailbox as you cum on yourself reaching for it, I hope the USPS truck that just delivered it, backs into you and you drop the pack underneath the truck and the pack gets smashed underneath the tire of the truck and destroyed.

"Please sir, please, please. Sir. Please!!!":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
That reminds me of an episode of the twilight zone

Last edited:
Than you need to chill out. Looks like you've got about 5 hours of sleep in the last 2 days, you stayed up all night arguing, than got obsessed over this silly contest. Do you see the issue
Not to mention he’s only 23. It’s your body @Keepittight, but read from some of the vets doing this for longer than you’ve been alive and a lot say they wish they never touched this lifestyle, myself included.

Never seen keepittight post in here until this contest and now he has 7,000 shit posts in this thread just to win a few vials. Dude needs to worry about getting a job, not acquiring a few months worth of test by spending 24 hours straight and missing a whole night of sleep just to get a few vials. He should be disqualified and should be ashamed of himself. And we should jump him

Not to mention he’s only 23. It’s your body @Keepittight, but read from some of the vets doing this for longer than you’ve been alive and a lot say they wish they never touched this lifestyle, myself included.
Yeah, he's 185 and wants to run a gram of test per week as well