PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@Uttukuxul you might be right. I thought the same thing.

Screenshot_20181028-131558_Chrome.jpg

Edit: oh I see you guys already figured it out in tgi thread. If I were a betting man, that's @Keepittight ,and hes a kid with no money who creamed his pants when he learned sources do contests.

This is Fucking hilarious. Alright, again. I’ll give this to the end of the day for everyone to figure out if they want it or not.

So far (3) people elected to not receive their winnings. Later tonight I will draw up a new list and that’s our final list.

This is Fucking hilarious. Alright, again. I’ll give this to the end of the day for everyone to figure out if they want it or not.

So far (3) people elected to not receive their winnings. Later tonight I will draw up a new list and that’s our final list.
What's up with the miniscule donation to anaboliclab, ask your boss what's up with that

@Uttukuxul you might be right. I thought the same thing.

View attachment 99819

Edit: oh I see you guys already figured it out in tgi thread. If I were a betting man, that's @Keepittight ,and hes a kid with no money who creamed his pants when he learned sources do contests.

After my meals, my workout. My dinner, my evening tea and graham crackers. I’ll decide if he’s getting anything or not.

I don’t see him in any other thread “reviewing” products or in discussion about products with other members.

I rather these vials go to members who have contributed to the board and put time in or put work in the gym.

In NO way am I asking for reviews..... Don’t give a shit if you grew 10 inches on your biceps or your bench went through the roof or you grew tits on 250mg a week...

Just a friendly contest.

Alright gentlemen, I got a lot of shit to do today. Be on in the evening.

After my meals, my workout. My dinner, my evening tea and graham crackers. I’ll decide if he’s getting anything or not.

I don’t see him in any other thread “reviewing” products or in discussion about products with other members.

I rather these vials go to members who have contributed to the board and put time in or put work in the gym.

In NO way am I asking for reviews..... Don’t give a shit if you grew 10 inches on your biceps or your bench went through the roof or you grew tits on 250mg a week...

Just a friendly contest.

Alright gentlemen, I got a lot of shit to do today. Be on in the evening.

@PurplePandaRep I have placed 4 orders with your lab before, and have proof of that and could confirm via email. I am here to be a good member. I respect you and your lab sir, if not I would not have been so excited about the contest. Thank you for offering it.

i take it my request was denied? :(

I mean again. I like the fact some of these sources are donating regularly. Not a one time deal.
I feel like if there was an incentive they would donate more. For example. Anabolic lab does random testing of products. Say a lab donates an X amount of money that makes them eligible for their products to be purchased for testing and to be put on AL website. This would in turn force the labs to make sure they are spot on with testing raws and properly dosing said product. I'm not entirely sure how AL chooses which "brand" to test. @rpbb not sure if this is how it works? Or if it's a possibility?

I feel like if there was an incentive they would donate more. For example. Anabolic lab does random testing of products. Say a lab donates an X amount of money that makes them eligible for their products to be purchased for testing and to be put on AL website. This would in turn force the labs to make sure they are spot on with testing raws and properly dosing said product. I'm not entirely sure how AL chooses which "brand" to test. @rpbb not sure if this is how it works? Or if it's a possibility?
Something that's been discussed with @Millard Baker at great length, and I've always stayed out of that discussion. But from what I've seen, it shows that the source is committed to meso and harm reduction, and helps their business. You could also say it's giving back for the privilege of being able to source here for free

We should all do a better job of holding brewing operations accountable to donate Monthly. These labs like panda shelling out 120$ is pathetic.

Not sure what pcom has donated this year but we need to get on them as well.

Anabolic labs is one of the best programs we have as members.

This makes a lot of sense to me. The testing conducted on AL does indeed cover a big swath of popular brands/products, however it seems that a lot of the popular UGLs here are getting the bulk of the market share and it would serve the purpose of harm reduction quite well to have some record of their authenticity or lack thereof on AL. That said, if a source doesn't wear the banner, then they don't deserve the privilege of AL's time, attention or bandwith.

Okay just now catching up on all the aftermath. Too bad we didn't have more people last night. How come some members are not taking their prize?